Sanaa or Boma

I am assuming if we plan to do cocktails and bread service at the bar that we wouldn't need an ADR...is this correct? What time would you recommend for Sanaa to have a chance of seeing the animals in August? I'm thinking of trying for a Boma ADR for an hour or so after we plan on getting to Sanaa or would we need more time in between Sanaa and Boma? Is there anything else that we should do or see while we're there?
I believe you are correct. If you attempt to reserve a spot there, it only shows the time as being 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. (is in later that night). We've been to Sanaa when it opened at 11:30, to early afternoon (around 1 p.m.) and even an early dinner (around 5:30), and we've always seen animals. As long as it's daylight, I think your odds are fairly good. Kidani, while a lovely resort, really doesn't have as much of an area to explore as does Jambo. If you plan to do both restaurants, I would allow at least an hour and a half so that you don't have to scarf down your food and rush to Boma. And be forewarned--if you do the bread service, especially the full one with all 9 sauces, you will get full unless you're splitting among at least 3-4 people. Keep in mind that you will be following up a bread service with an all-you-care-to-eat buffet. Go, enjoy, and bon appetit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter