Sake's Alive! AKL Lite V!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dr. has to remove part of the bone and place two screws in, he said no weight at all for 3 weeks and limited weight for 2 more and then I can put shoes on the last week. but he said he sees me out for 6 weeks, because we ride the train and subway and it is lots of walking.... but I am hoping that my job will be ok with me being out in December to January, it is our slowest time of the year.

No, hopefully not, the Dr. says if I wear tennis shoes and tape my toe, I don't have to have the boot.

Oh no! That's terrible. :hug: I had a screw put in my foot when I broke it and was on a similar time table. Well at least you have people waiting on you over the holiday season! :lmao: I hope everything goes well for you and you heal up better than before.

Let's do the single-digit dance!
:woohoo::banana: :dancer:party::dancer::banana::woohoo:

Woohoo for you!

:dancer: :banana: :dancer:

dato63 The campfire at Pembe IS the best place ever.....We have taken a glass of wine from the bar at Sanaa and enjoyed the evening. And the guides are awesome, full of information, and so interesting hearing about their backgrounds and families!!!'
They often are away from their children for long periods of time:( I usually try to get a pic of one with my little one:)

chrstms_wdw09-051.jpg

(photo by RachelTori)

What a sweet picture!

We went to Alaska in July, not with Disney though. We made friends with one of the staff who told us she is away from her family 9 months of the year. This year she'll get to go home at Christmas. Her DD was the same age as mine, and she doted on them. Was both sad & heart warming at the same time.

Thank you for sharing about the Pembe campfire. We will make sure to make it.

Hi! We are going for the first time soon and I had a question about room requests! We have a Savanna view booked (not arusha) - any advice as to what floor/area/savanna to request? Our biggest thing is that we have a good view, if that means walking a bit more that's okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter