Sake's Alive! AKL Lite V!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim...

happybirthdayblinkietag.gif

Happy birthday. OMG, I am dim sometimes. The reference to the candle in the Zebra Dome went straight over my head. I hope you are having a wonderful time.

disney_gang_birthday.gif

Corinna

...:hug: all is forgiven....as long as you have an ANNIVERSARY ZD for me too...for tomorrow....;)

...:hug: all is forgiven....as long as you have an ANNIVERSARY ZD for me too...for tomorrow....;)

I think I can probably manage this, especially all that I seem to think of at the moment seems to be wedding related. Today it is exactly one month until or vow renewal.

Corinna

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy annual passes?

We'll be purchasing Florida Resident Annual Passes.

We buy our AP's through DVC too - (we'er not fl. residents though) but, I would check mousesavers, she usually has the best places for things like that. Good Luck!!!

....wow. only 43 more posts till 60K...

You can do it!!! AND, I said Happy Birthday on the other thread, but, you deserve it twice!!! SO, Happy Birthday!!! :)

pixiedust: coming your way. Hope you are able to make it.

Thank you Brandi, right now I need all I can get. :rolleyes1

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy annual passes?

We'll be purchasing Florida Resident Annual Passes.

Kathy, I don't know the cost for a Florida Resident, but it must be a good discount right????? If not Shades of Green has a good price for Military.

I think I can probably manage this, especially all that I seem to think of at the moment seems to be wedding related. Today it is exactly one month until or vow renewal.

Corinna

Corinna, Congrats...only 30 days till your wonderful vow renewal. :cloud9: I am so excited for you!

Angel16

so anyone familiar with jet lag? How long does it take to get over it? I feel like I need a nap all the time....:confused3

Oh , I'm afraid I'm late , :flower3:
but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kim !!!!!
Many kisses :love: and wishes from Italy !!!

ry%3D480

:hug::hug::hug: laura & Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter