Sailing with the Gang...DCL magic, Feb. 2016

Leaving day already? :(

You got a lot in that last morning though! Peter Pan is one of my all time favorites!

I understand about squeezing in with people!

Great pictures at Sports. I had no idea Donald and the nephews are there. So cute!!!

I put the do not disturb sign out as well, its mine until 11, and I use every minute!

Looking forward to the Universal part :)

I am amazed that you got all of this done before 11:00.

It annoys me to if housekeeping wants to clean your room super early on check out day. I think at All Star Music somebody knocked at 7:00. That was just ridiculous.

I enjoyed the photos from around the resort.

Looks like your journey back home was pretty smooth.

I am looking forward to the universal part.

Corinna

Leaving day already? :(

I know... I could have stayed another week easily, though I did miss Claire.

You got a lot in that last morning though! Peter Pan is one of my all time favorites!

I thought I did pretty well.

Great pictures at Sports. I had no idea Donald and the nephews are there. So cute!!!

Yes they have little characters all around there, so that is cute.

put the do not disturb sign out as well, its mine until 11, and I use every minute!

I had actually asked for a late check out and they told me they would let me know later. Well how long is later? I had to get going so I just assumed it wasn't happening, but you would think if you asked for late check out they wouldn't even go to your room till 11.

Looking forward to the Universal part :)

I plan to hopefully get that going next week.

I am amazed that you got all of this done before 11:00.

Those first 2 hours are so nice at MK...well any park really. So many people don't bother to come till 10 or 11.

I enjoyed the photos from around the resort.

Looks like your journey back home was pretty smooth.

It was sad to go home, but it was time and at least it went fairly smooth.

I am looking forward to the universal part.

I hope to get that going next week. I need to work on it some more this weekend. I keep putting it off to do other things.

Thank you Jen, sounds like you and your friends had an amazing time on the cruise! Nice to meet a kindred spirit who takes eight billion pictures too :D

I have not returned to Walt Disney World since 1996, and, wow, has it ever changed! Hopefully a future visit is in the works as my niece and nephew are growing up :)

Thank you Jen, sounds like you and your friends had an amazing time on the cruise! Nice to meet a kindred spirit who takes eight billion pictures too :D

I have not returned to Walt Disney World since 1996, and, wow, has it ever changed! Hopefully a future visit is in the works as my niece and nephew are growing up :)

Disney is very different these days.
We had a wonderful time on the cruise. I had such a nice time.

I finished I feel like I've been reading these 14 pages for 6 months lol. I'm off to read the Universal part I don't think I've read that one yet I'm getting confused!

I finished I feel like I've been reading these 14 pages for 6 months lol. I'm off to read the Universal part I don't think I've read that one yet I'm getting confused!

LOL. I need to do my one on Sandals in Jamaica but I just have not had enough time. We leave in 1 1/2 weeks for our big family trip.

Have a great time! and try to remember to take a picture or two :laughing:

We had a great time. It was so much fun with all the family and we all wish we could have had more time.
Actually for the amount of time I was gone I took less pictures. I think maybe 2500 give or take between all my cameras and phone. I really did not use my SLR much this time. I just wanted to be able to move more freely and the camera is just so heavy on my shoulders any more that I have to make the sacrifice. I plan to make a photo book for the family for Christmas so I am working on picking out those pictures first to edit. Plus I am still playing catch up with work. I don't expect to even start writing a report on this till after Christmas. Time is just too limited these days.

We had a great time. It was so much fun with all the family and we all wish we could have had more time.
Actually for the amount of time I was gone I took less pictures. I think maybe 2500 give or take between all my cameras and phone. I really did not use my SLR much this time. I just wanted to be able to move more freely and the camera is just so heavy on my shoulders any more that I have to make the sacrifice. I plan to make a photo book for the family for Christmas so I am working on picking out those pictures first to edit. Plus I am still playing catch up with work. I don't expect to even start writing a report on this till after Christmas. Time is just too limited these days.
Well maybe by then I can catch up to you! I just got a new point and shoot Sony RX100 nice and small I hope I can get some good shots.

Well maybe by then I can catch up to you! I just got a new point and shoot Sony RX100 nice and small I hope I can get some good shots.

I am still trying to catch up with everything since I have been gone. LOL. It's a never ending battle for me anymore.

I always enjoy your TRs and photos. I haven't been on the Disboards much lately, so I only discovered this one tonight and have read the whole thing. Very enjoyable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter