Sailing with the Gang...DCL magic, Feb. 2016

I always enjoy your TRs and photos. I haven't been on the Disboards much lately, so I only discovered this one tonight and have read the whole thing. Very enjoyable!

Glad you found it. If I ever have some extra time I plan to start the one for my Jamaica trip and then eventually this cruise.

Jen! So much fun to relive! You are the Queen of photos FOR SURE!!!!! But I gotta tell ya- that was CONCH not gator! Lol-

Ps- so sweet about how hard it was to say goodbye to Cass- you are a great pair!

I am really late on this one. I loved your pictures and I agree with you on the Festival of Fantasy Parade. I love it. I do want to see it without the Christmas tree up though. Loved your trip report as always.

I am really late on this one. I loved your pictures and I agree with you on the Festival of Fantasy Parade. I love it. I do want to see it without the Christmas tree up though. Loved your trip report as always.

Better late than never!

Hi there!

Not sure if you'll see this, but I was wondering what kind of camera you use?

I used a couple now a days. But my big nice camera is a Cannon 50D. It's a DSLR. I also use an Olympus Tough and then my iphone. I run all my pictures through photoshop as well to tweak when needed and sharpen, add border, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter