Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

:wave2:Long time lurker just wanting to say hi ahead of the reservation madness tomorrow (hopefully)! We are going to Disney April-20-25 with extended family (Me, DH, DSs (6, 4, 4), BIL, SIL, nephew 2 almost 3, and MIL & FIL) are planning to do AK as soon as we can get there from the airport. They are all happy to let me be the tour director which has its pros and cons. At this point I am not even hoping for ROL, I would just be happy with extended hours so we don't feel so rushed, we probably won't get to the park until 2.

I don't mean to sound rude but why would you go to AK if you aren't getting there until 2 on arrival day (Apr 20)? The park isn't 'scheduled' for later hours until the April 22 date so at best you'll get 3-4 hours in the park. Maybe I misundertsood or maybe it's just none of my business...

I don't mean to sound rude but why would you go to AK if you aren't getting there until 2 on arrival day (Apr 20)? The park isn't 'scheduled' for later hours until the April 22 date so at best you'll get 3-4 hours in the park. Maybe I misundertsood or maybe it's just none of my business...
Could be they are very excited to visit AK. It probably depends on their tickets, too. When I have hoppers and a possible extra day I've followed my own happy plan at WDW.

Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking as well, mostly because my trip isn't until December (11th -19th), but I REALLY REALLY enjoy the humor so I've been reading for giggles! And I'm not very funny or witty as all y'all are.
I absolutely want one of the Shanghai'd shirts. By the time I go you will have all moved on...:scared:
But thank you so much for all the fun!:daisy:

I just hope I don't have to pre pay for the package if it's available tomorrow. My ds sent my phone swimming and I had to replace it this week. Clothes plus phones equals BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like what I got for the trip so that almost makes it worth it. BTW don't tell my dh I went shopping. he doesn't understand that I NEED not want new summer clothes.
I've been worried about that too. I'm out of discretionary funds for the moment. I really hope it's like the F! dinners that have a standard $10 fee per no show.

Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking as well, mostly because my trip isn't until December (11th -19th), but I REALLY REALLY enjoy the humor so I've been reading for giggles! And I'm not very funny or witty as all y'all are.
I absolutely want one of the Shanghai'd shirts. By the time I go you will have all moved on...:scared:
But thank you so much for all the fun!:daisy:
Welcome! :welcome:
There is a new ROL Lounge on the Community Board. http://www.disboards.com/threads/rol-lounge.3497979/#post-55466884
Please join us! :flower:
In the meantime, we'll keep an eye here for any ROL news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter