Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Ok, we really need a Rivers of Light Lounge shirt. I would totally wear it when I am at animal kingdom (Roll Call: April 14-24, staying at Beach Club Villas) so we could identify each other!!! We could have a whole section of VIP seating, and the Blog could do a story on us.
A shirt like that would be such fun! I'd be happy with just ROL Lounge if writing out might cause trouble with the mouse.

Ok, we really need a Rivers of Light Lounge shirt. I would totally wear it when I am at animal kingdom (Roll Call: April 14-24, staying at Beach Club Villas) so we could identify each other!!! We could have a whole section of VIP seating, and the Blog could do a story on us.

A shirt like that would be such fun! I'd be happy with just ROL Lounge if writing out might cause trouble with the mouse.

So what would you want on it?

Give me some hints, words etc and I'll see if DS can put one together and we can upload it to a site you can order direct from. He's off work today.

So what would you want on it?

Give me some hints, words etc and I'll see if DS can put one together and we can upload it to a site you can order direct from. He's off work today.

@Paigevon had a cute idea all written out, but it's way upthread... so maybe she'll see this and remind us! Or the simplicity of ROL lounge is also lovely!

Edit - I'll try to search the thread.. I'm sure it was something about it being magical and about Maggie...

I wish I didn't have so much course work due that I had time to make a logo for us.

Front:
"RUMORS OF LIGHT*" (in the matching stylized font)
*Wittiness credited to a PP! Quote this to give yourself credit, if you see this!"
Smaller: "Dis Support Thread March 2016"

Back:
1) Check the Blog
2) Call Maggie
3) Talk about Nothing
4) Repeat Indefinitely

Image of:
Stylized Maggie (classic grandma-like older woman) wearing a vaguely fancy shamen outfit, with a beverage in one hand and lotus popcorn bucket in the other, riding an aligator that is clutching a paper FP in his mouth, swimming along a bright river stream, with lanterns floating around.

... I spent way too much time thinking about that.

If we have a resident graphic designer, go for it! :p

Found it! Not sure if we can use "Rumors of Light" due part due to mouse issues, but...

Found it! Not sure if we can use "Rumors of Light" due part due to mouse issues, but...

WOW. DS eyes got huge with all this information ............ give us a few hours and I'll come back with a mock up of something.

Front:
*Wittiness credited to a PP! Quote this to give yourself credit, if you see this!"

Back:
1) Check the Blog
2) Call Maggie
3) Talk about Nothing
4) Repeat Indefinitely

Image of:
Stylized Maggie (classic grandma-like older woman) wearing a vaguely fancy shamen outfit, with a beverage in one hand and lotus popcorn bucket in the other, riding an aligator that is clutching a paper FP in his mouth, swimming along a bright river stream, with lanterns floating around.

If we have a resident graphic designer, go for it!

WOW. DS eyes got huge with all this information ............ give us a few hours and I'll come back with a mock up of something.

Front:

Back:
1) Check the Blog
2) Call Maggie
3) Talk about Nothing
4) Repeat Indefinitely

Image of:

If we have a resident graphic designer, go for it!

Could we get away with Rumors of Light Lounge 2016? It's clearly totally different than the copywrited title. :p

Yes, even this with a "check the blog!" Would be fantastic!

You guys rock, @HopperFan !

Hi all
Im so confident that this will be coming to a close I created a ROL Lounge thread on the Community Board, just in case we wanted to pop in every once in awhile

http://www.disboards.com/threads/rol-lounge.3497979/

This is in prep for the withdrawal many of us will feel after the much anticipated announcement of FP+ and dining packages around Rivers of Light finally comes to fruition. That "Monster Thread" 400+ pages about "nothing" in 5 weeks was so much fun I thought we could keep up the support group for crazy planners.

Discussion topics can include tips, questions about attractions, updates on school work babies gators Maggie etc. And just about anything about all of us neurotic planners are fretting over.

This is a just for fun spot for those "Loungers" and anybody else that found a nice thread where it didn't spin into snipping and name calling (except at DPB).

Can't imagine it to be as active as that other thread but thought it might be a nice spot to drop into every once in awhile:welcome:.

Now off to watch rumors about Norway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter