• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumored deals???

So if I book on the 26 of march I could get the deal we already have a package but it is 3/27 to 4/3 at CSR with tickets and DDP??:thanks:

When I called, the CM said this could not be done. I'm trying to decide if I go during February or March break.

We did it last year. Our first day was the last day of the $200 gift card promotion for our trip, and we go it and the deal.

We did it last year. Our first day was the last day of the $200 gift card promotion for our trip, and we go it and the deal.

Disney can and does change the rules from promotion to promotion. It seems like people are being consistently told that for this new promotion, the entire duration of the trip has to fall within the promotion dates. This is definitely different from the rules of prior promotions.

I just called and updated my ressies for the 4/3 deal! Thank you all for letting me know about it. We are going during Jan. 7-14th.

:woohoo:

Need some help please on the 4/3 deal.
If I start my vacation on a Monday and pay for 4 nights will the weekend be considered free? Or will I get the weekdays free and pay the higher weekend rates,
Thanks

Need some help please on the 4/3 deal.
If I start my vacation on a Monday and pay for 4 nights will the weekend be considered free? Or will I get the weekdays free and pay the higher weekend rates,
Thanks

I believe it is nights 5, 6, & 7. I am going to doublecheck mine, but I am pretty sure. Mine goes Sunday to Sunday, and I think the weekend rates are applied to Friday and Saturday nights which are my 6 & 7 night.

I hope we hear something any day now. I'm gonna be checking my email for a disney visa code daily b/c they sometimes release codes first to card holders.

Since last disney visa code room only was for stays through 10/3 I was hoping something would come out!!

I believe it is nights 5, 6, & 7. I am going to doublecheck mine, but I am pretty sure. Mine goes Sunday to Sunday, and I think the weekend rates are applied to Friday and Saturday nights which are my 6 & 7 night.

That's what I thought too. But when the code was applied to my trip the total was much higher than it should have been if they were only charging me for the first 4 nights. There is a significant rate hike the last two nights.

When I called back to see if I could change dates I asked why the total was so high. The CM said I had a rate change during my stay and they are taking an average of the total for 7 nights at rack rate and charging for 4 X that nightly average.

That's what I thought too. But when the code was applied to my trip the total was much higher than it should have been if they were only charging me for the first 4 nights. There is a significant rate hike the last two nights.

When I called back to see if I could change dates I asked why the total was so high. The CM said I had a rate change during my stay and they are taking an average of the total for 7 nights at rack rate and charging for 4 X that nightly average.

Stinky_Pete, I got a chance to do the math on my calculator and I wasn't factoring in the 12.5% room tax originally. They did take the average of the 7 nights. My average room night with tax is 229.86. (200 weekday, 215 weekend), X that average by 3 I get 689.58, add in the 9.58 for each tickets (X 4=39.92) and I get the approx. $728 savings.

I am still really happy with the savings! My DH was happily surprised as well.

Thanks bambi for helping out a fellow Pittsburgher.

No problem! I am getting ready to go to Heinz Field now for Light the Night- which is a walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Soceity! Taking my girls, they have never been to Heinz Field or any real NFL stadium before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter