• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumored deals???

DjdBrit

DIS Veteran
Since the FD is almost up... what is the rumor or rumers for WDW next round of deals.....

I'm itching to hear any theories on new deals! I saw the free dining advert last night on TV and noticed that the book by date is almost here so hopefully something new will be around the bend soon!:surfweb:

:worship:

:worship:

I want a deal too!!!! I know last year we had to wait for early Nov. for an April deal!!! I just can't wait!!!!:goodvibes

:dance3:

I hope we hear something any day now. I'm gonna be checking my email for a disney visa code daily b/c they sometimes release codes first to card holders.

Are Disney likely to offer something new as soon as FD is over? Or will they wait a couple of weeks before announcing a new offer?

last year the 4/3 free deal came out late Oct or begin nov

rumor from a friend at Disney Destinations is that they are going to be offering both the 4/3 deal and free dining in the first 3 months of the year.

rumor from a friend at Disney Destinations is that they are going to be offering both the 4/3 deal and free dining in the first 3 months of the year.

The 4/3 deal does not interest me as we are planning 3 days, but I would be interested in the free dining. (Of course I get stuck buying those stinking one day tickets again). I wish they would come out with a better deal for AP holders like reduced dining or let us be able to convert the one day ticket to a gift card (like the birthday fun card). I wrote them about my idea, but I guess they didn't like it because they didn't respond back to me. Oh well.

Does that mean you get both the 4/3 AND free dining OR one or the other...

I know its all just speculation... I'm just trying to understand exactly what the speculation is :)

hmmmmm. I sure would love to see free dining for our Jan/February trip! Much better deal for us since we stay at a value resort.

Fingers crossed for this rumor!!!!

Free dining would be great especially if you don't want to do the 7 days :cool1:

I hope we hear something any day now. I'm gonna be checking my email for a disney visa code daily b/c they sometimes release codes first to card holders.

I also check my Disney Visa offers daily & check my email - nothing new yet :)

last year the 4/3 free deal came out late Oct or begin nov

Yes, beginning of November. I booked the 4/3 deal the day it came out. I was so excited! Of course, I know we are only talking rumors but I hope that if there are deals, they extend it through April :)

Are they going to announce them on the same day? I am loving this. I am booked for March at rack rate and it is painful, I hate paying full price!! Now to figure out which is a better deal at a moderate for eight nights, free dining or 4/3, probably free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter