Rumor has it.... discounts through March 7th

just off the phone with reservations. No luck with SPD for pop century for our dates. But we added the room discount and saved 15% off our room portion. Looked online at our reservation and it doesn't mention disney visa so we can't look at other options. So we will wait till monday to see what other options we may have.

just off the phone with reservations. No luck with SPD for pop century for our dates. But we added the room discount and saved 15% off our room portion. Looked online at our reservation and it doesn't mention disney visa so we can't look at other options. So we will wait till monday to see what other options we may have.
Seems like based on other posts that the room only offer doesn't allow changes but the package SPD offer does.

Got POFQ 10% off for spring break (3/26-3/31). It was the cheapest moderate available with any discount for my days. Surprising. I was fully prepared (and hoping) to take CS or CBR with a lower overall cost.

UGH! I was assured this morning that the disney reservations gal added dining to our package and applied the promo and our price came down 132$. I was suspicious and looked online myself. She did not book the Stay/play/dine.....she booked the "winter" discount. But the stay/play/dine was on my reservation as an option and it let me switch to that one. My price did go up with adding dining....but it looks like it was a reduced dining so I believe it's all fixed now.

I'm glad you posted this because I went back and checked mine and it was a winter discount as well, so I fixed it.

Was that off of a standard room? I was told nothing but tpv cl, but she was not interested at all in looking at anything except SPD.
Yes standard although I am not seeing any special discount she applied in my account..it's still all the same old info just a different price..the second lady I talked to was not interested in helping me at all. I called back on the number on my reservation email and that lady was awesome.

Yes standard although I am not seeing any special discount she applied in my account..it's still all the same old info just a different price..the second lady I talked to was not interested in helping me at all. I called back on the number on my reservation email and that lady was awesome.
The second lady also told me that there were no rooms anywhere on the monorail unless it was cl.

Same here. Mine doesnt say anything about a discount. Just the new lower price.

Got POFQ 10% off for spring break (3/26-3/31). It was the cheapest moderate available with any discount for my days. Surprising. I was fully prepared (and hoping) to take CS or CBR with a lower overall cost.

eeek! Wishing I had a Disney Visa. We are traveling March 25-29 and want to stay at POFQ. Thanks for letting me know it worked for you! Hope they still have some rooms on Oct 3rd

I'm glad you posted this because I went back and checked mine and it was a winter discount as well, so I fixed it.

Where do I find what type of discount it is? I think my DME is completely messed up-originally it didn't show tickets and now it only shows tickets for DH and DS. I never received a confirmation email nor do I have a place where it shows me what the price is.

I tried to book this morning. Family of 6. Disney is saying there is no availability anywhere.

Has anyone else run into this? The trip is scheduled February 24th through March 4th. The beginning of that time period includes Princess Half Marathon Weekend.

Where do I find what type of discount it is? I think my DME is completely messed up-originally it didn't show tickets and now it only shows tickets for DH and DS. I never received a confirmation email nor do I have a place where it shows me what the price is.
If you have a confirmation number you can enter that into My Disney Experience. Then look at your "My Reservations and Tickets", you should see the details there. You can click on "Change Reservation" to see very specific details, this is where I was able to tell that it was booked under the Winter instead of Play/Stay/Dine deal. Just don't commit to any changes, cancel out of that page :)

I had to call to make changes - they're not showing up yet on MDE, so I'm a bit nervous. Tried to do it through the Disney Visa site, and then got kicked out of it midstream. How long do changes usually take to show up?

I had to call to make changes - they're not showing up yet on MDE, so I'm a bit nervous. Tried to do it through the Disney Visa site, and then got kicked out of it midstream. How long do changes usually take to show up?
My changes did not appear on the landing page for "My Tickets and Reservations", but when I click the "Change Reservation" link I can see that the changes have been applied. I also received a confirmation email of the change.

I have an exisiting RO reservation beginning March 18 that was booked through Disney Visa.

When I tried to apply the discount over the phone to my existing reservation, the CM told me that my check in date could be no later than March 7.

Was I given correct information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter