Rollcall for the MK Moonlight Event....

I'm going on 2/12, and I'm so curious to know which attractions were open. Or which were not if that's easier to list. I'd love to try to plan a strategy!

Every ride was open that wasn't down during the day. The biggest closures were the places to eat, with only the ones listed available for use with the food voucher open.

Does anyone know how early the free Mickey bars start? I know you can begin to redeem meal vouchers at 6 but I was wondering if the ice cream only starts at the official party start time.

Anybody care to share about food options please?
Do each of the restaurants have the same fare (hot dogs, nuggets, etc?) or is the entire daytime menu still being offered?
We’ll be there Tuesday and I’m curious if we should decide what we want ahead of time so we can plan accordingly.
Thanks!

The entire menu was available at Columbia Harbor House, including items not considered an "entree" (we bought and paid for an order of hush puppies in addition to the free entree and drink).

Is the Mickey & Minnie meet in Town Square open? Was hoping to get a picture with them in their celebration attire, but wasn't sure if everything that's normally running would be. We are very excited!

**Edit - I see from the posted map that Mickey & Minnie are listed in Town Square, so I'm assuming that's the regular meet & greet :) Yay!**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter