• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Rollcall for the MK Moonlight Event....

2/5 AKV. I'm so excited! This is the first member event we've ever been able to go too. I've read there will be event merchandise, any ideas?

No but we just got our bands and meal vouchers at the concierge desk at the Boardwalk.

Waiting for the bus.

Does anyone have a picture of the map for the event last night? I go on the 12th and am curious.

Anyone go last night that can give us more info? What time can you use voucher, was it busy and what characters? thanks

The vouchers were good for either 6 pm to 11 pm or 6 on to midnight, depending on restaurant. Printed on the vouchers. I can’t remember which restaurants stopped at 11 pm.

Characters

Main Street:
Mary Poppins
Bert and Penguins
Clarabelle cow and Horace horsecollar
Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Adventureland:
Jafar
Jack Sparrow and Angelica

Frontierland:
Goofy
Clara cluck
Chip n Dale

Liberty Square
Dr. Facilier
Louis the Alligator

Fantasyland:
J. Worthington
Megara Pain and Panic
Belle and Beast
Ariel and Prince Eric
The Witch
Snow White and Prince
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Tomorrowland:
Phineas and Ferb

At BWV, concierge opened early to get bands and vouchers, say 5:30 pm.
Good bus service to and from MK. Many busses available at 11:45 when we left (just after fireworks ended).

Long lines to get food at Pecos Bill. CM was suggesting someone in your party go get a table.

Fireworks at 11 pm were great. Not crowded. We also saw the happily ever after fireworks. So crowded in front of castle

I didn’t find rides lines long, but we did Peter Pan and seven dwarves mine train with FP before 8 pm. I think those 2 were listed as waits of 35 minutes but might have been less?

Pecos Bill was not crowded when I went at 10:15ish. Longest line I had was 7DMT, about 25 min at about 9:30. Most character lines looked long, and didn't seem to go down much. I mostly enjoy them from a distance. Overall, it was a very enjoyable evening.

Mine train after fireworks was crazy short , 10 mins tops. Didn’t wait much at all.

Crowds weren’t bad at all even for the fireworks people had tons of space in front of castle.

We had a great time last night. Mine train was pretty consistently at 30ish minutes wait and Peter Pan at 25 minutes. We rode all rides but the astro orbiter in tomorrowland(I just can't talk myself into that one), Dumbo, barnstormer, teacups, Pooh, small world and BTMRR. Met Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, most characters had decent sizes lines. Ate at Columbia Harbour House around 1030, at that point we were starting to get pretty tired so only did one more ride after and watched the fireworks.

There were also rare character out that weren't in the brochure (from watching Instagram & Twitter). I have previously said that I wouldn't make a special trip for MM but now am considering it for next week lol

Hello, first time on the DVC boards :). A friend of mine invited me last night, I had never done a DVC event and wasn't sure on what to expect.
Got a map around 5pm, saw the list of characters and instantly knew that Meg Pain and Panic would be the most popular ones of the night.
We entered and used the backstage pathway where we met Daisy and Donald togetheer with their party outfits, Pluto was also meeting there.
Got in line for Meg, Pain and Panic around 7:55pm met them at 9:45pm, so basically waited almost 2 hours (45 mins. of party time) . My friend got in line for the witch at the same time and was second in line
Sttromboli was the surprise character at Pinocchio's Village Haus, when I walked by his line was not horrible, maybe 10 min (assuming because he wasn't listed)
I was live streaming so decided to do a quick walk around the park to look at the atmosphere and crowds. The park seemed pretty empty, rides all seemed like walk on except PP and 7DMT. The line for ice cream at storybook circus moved very quickly, never stopped.
Stumbled upon the Goofy m&g with only one party in front of me, went to the front of the park and met Clarabelle and Horace, again only one party in front of me. Mary Poppins, Bert and Penguins had about a 10 min line
My only complaint was the food lines, they were long, Casey's had aboout a 45 min line, Cosmic Ray's at 11pm was about 20 min wait for food. Other than that it was awesome, the fireworks were at 11:30pm, they were really fun. Characters meet and greet lines closed at 11:30pm so if you are coming in the future make sure to get in line before that time

We loved it. I was blown away by how good the DVC event was. Free dinner. Free ice cream. Convenient water stations around the park. Fireworks. Low wait lines. It was all great.

It was a fun return to park touring of old where we just went from rise to ride without concern for fastpasses.

Fireworks at 11 pm were great. Not crowded. We also saw the happily ever after fireworks. So crowded in front of castle

I agree. We actually liked the DVC fireworks more. Though that is probably due to the low crowd viewing.

We went to space mountain right after happily ever after and it was a walk on. No problem riding rides before 9pm. We finished Tomorrowland (minus Astro orbiter) before 9pm then went to get ice cream.

We didn’t get pics with characters, but it was neat to see who was out.

Absolutely loved this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter