• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Rollcall for the MK Moonlight Event....

2/12 VGF ....Anyone familiar with the meal voucher... is this handed out at check-in?

Last February it was just a hot dog and chips maybe a cookie. Ice cream elsewhere. Is it different this year?

What about share an app or small meal and get a drink. Then use your voucher a bit later for your actual meal.

Good idea, I'll keep it in mind!

Voucher is good for an entree and a fountain beverage, good at 5 (if memory serves) CS restaurants.

Good idea, I'll keep it in mind!

Voucher is good for an entree and a fountain beverage, good at 5 (if memory serves) CS restaurants.

Yes and should be able to start redeeming them at 6

My registration confirmation only mentions "complimentary light refreshments and unique entertainment" The meal voucher you both mention, is this part of the moonlight magic event and is it handed out at check-in? ....guess I can call member services when they open this morning unless anyone here has some info they care to share?

Last year this time of year at MK, no voucher. You could pick up your hot dog and chips at various CS locations. I found a place dispensing ice cream bars in fantasyland somewhere. Theoretically you could pick up as many hot dogs as you wanted. Maybe they are trying to limit people to 1 hot dog etc?

My registration confirmation only mentions "complimentary light refreshments and unique entertainment" The meal voucher you both mention, is this part of the moonlight magic event and is it handed out at check-in? ....guess I can call member services when they open this morning unless anyone here has some info they care to share?

The meal voucher was listed in the email I got a few days ago as a reminder for the event :) You get the meal voucher when you check in for the event.

Last year this time of year at MK, no voucher. You could pick up your hot dog and chips at various CS locations. I found a place dispensing ice cream bars in fantasyland somewhere. Theoretically you could pick up as many hot dogs as you wanted. Maybe they are trying to limit people to 1 hot dog etc?

They changed it during the summer for the Epcot event going forward. The vouchers are much better. You get 1 complete QS entree/meal with a drink at one of 5 QS places. The vouchers are generic in that you can get kids or adult meal and you don't have to use all at one place.

They changed it during the summer for the Epcot event going forward. The vouchers are much better. You get 1 complete QS entree/meal with a drink at one of 5 QS places. The vouchers are generic in that you can get kids or adult meal and you don't have to use all at one place.

Thanks! I have only gone to the one event last February. I have DVC stays booked though for the Epcot one in May and the AK one in July. Just got lucky on the dates.

Wow. That's great. Free dinner and free ice cream. I don't even need to ride a ride to be happy.

Thanks

2/12 Poly(us) SSR (Kids and guests) - Hope to see some reports/reviews tomorrow about tonight's event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter