ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cupcake232---$90-$20399-220-OKW-Sep-220/22, 440/23, 220/24-Seller pays 2023 MFs- sent 5/1, Passed 5/23

Very nice!! Congratulations. You all have some points to burn, woohooo!

Loving the news that those submitted on 5/1 are passing. We're 5/4 and reeeeeally hope it passes later this week.

A recent favorite hobby of mine is tweaking my Disney vacation plans. With nothing on the books, while waiting for my first DVC purchase to go through, I'm getting antsy. LOL!

Loving the news that those submitted on 5/1 are passing. We're 5/4 and reeeeeally hope it passes later this week.

A recent favorite hobby of mine is tweaking my Disney vacation plans. With nothing on the books, while waiting for my first DVC purchase to go through, I'm getting antsy. LOL!
I hope you hear something this week as well!!! Good luck! I love making tentative plans as well 🤣 you are not alone!

yes apparently that offer was my 13th one without an acceptance.

I can see what you mean and I have modified my previous post so it hopefully is more clear.

I thought I had made more offers than that 🤣 - I rarely pay asking price, and when I do its when I believe the offer is very competitive and attractive.

I'm in no rush to buy a an additional contract so if/when I do it has to be at an attractive price.

But you are right it was an unconstructive comment that they made. They should have been professional and just have let it slide and declined my offer.
^^ This

Disney_escape ---$135 - $14,240 -100-BLT-Aug - 0/22, 100/23, 100/24 -sent 4/28 Passed 5/23

Received closing docs today also- American title company.
I'm a little frustrated- It turns out this is a foreign seller, not a huge deal but wish I'd have known as it will slow things down potentially and the extra tax form. Asked agent about it and was told 'whoops it was left off the listing' .

Just today I received an email from dvcbyresale.com that my current offer was my 13th offer and none had been accepted so far🙃
The mail goes on about sellers only considers offers $5-$10 less than asking.😂

Seems to me that either the broker or their sellers are living in a fairytale world.

Anyone else tried receiving a similar mail?
Haven't received that type of email, but have had this page sponsor tell me 'sellers aren't going to take a few dollors above the gtd buy price" I asked why as it is more $ and buyer pays closing- no answer. Funny thing is he supposedly helped with a contract of an employee on here that got one a few over gtd price 🤣🤣
I also had a contract for that price in ROFR during that time.

I think a couple of the sites are just acting kind of like a ROFR- they buy up the contracts that just want sold quickly and then try to make the market price with a healthy spread, great for sellers, but not for bargain hunters.

5/4 here too. Do you email the broker for update or just wait for the news?

Definitely it’s fair.

It was more about the email they sent regarding it was my 13th offer with no acceptance.

I’m offering lower than they’re asking if I feel what they’re asking is higher than what I believe it should be. If that means I get a lot of rejections so be it, eventually 1 seller starts negotiating which could turn into a purchase.
At least your broker bothered to reply. Some just ignore the email altogether.

December use year so dues paid already and we are paying December 2023.
Aarh I see then you need to modify your string so the total cost includes that you are paying the 2023 dues otherwise it won’t give a clear picture of how much you are paying

The annual dues follow the calendar year and not the UY. So you are in fact reimbursing the sellers for the 2023 dues.

Disney_escape ---$135 - $14,240 -100-BLT-Aug - 0/22, 100/23, 100/24 -sent 4/28 Passed 5/23

Received closing docs today also- American title company.
I'm a little frustrated- It turns out this is a foreign seller, not a huge deal but wish I'd have known as it will slow things down potentially and the extra tax form. Asked agent about it and was told 'whoops it was left off the listing' .
Disney_escape, the same thing happened to me with my 60 point Grand Floridian contract through Fidelity and Mason Title :crazy2: I passed ROFR on 4/28, received my closing documents on 5/2 which I returned on 5/3. Mason received the documents and check on 5/5 :D When I read through the closing documents is when/how I learned it was an international seller :sad2: The seller did not return their documents until 5/18! Just today I learned that Mason is waiting for the FIRPTA agent to send the "required documentation/approval to close this contract." :confused: This has totally slowed down the process :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter