ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In contrast, we just passed ROFR today and were told it will be approximately three weeks until we get our closing documents. :(

Island time? Everything moves a tad slower?? I hear you though, I will also have banked 2022 points I need to do something with sooner rather than later!

Oops. I also had a typo in my original post. The closing documents will come in three weeks, no the closing costs.
Congrats on passing! Its an awesome price! Sorry to hear your closing documents wil take that long but maybe thats worst case scenario. Did you opt for title insurance by any chance? With my Aulani on rofr right now they offered it to me but the broker said not a lot of people opt for it so I declined it and my closing cost estimate was half of what it would have been with it.

Yes (after recording of your deed and closing). Everything being a Membership Number and Activation Code. With those you set up a login (but most link to their MDE account).
How long is it taking for Disney to grant access after closing is final? Assuming it’s a first time DVC owner?

Island time? Everything moves a tad slower?? I hear you though, I will also have banked 2022 points I need to do something with sooner rather than later!

Maybe. It also lists the date of closing as 8/12/23 o_O Hopefully we close long before then!

Congrats on passing! Its an awesome price! Sorry to hear your closing documents wil take that long but maybe thats worst case scenario. Did you opt for title insurance by any chance? With my Aulani on rofr right now they offered it to me but the broker said not a lot of people opt for it so I declined it and my closing cost estimate was half of what it would have been with it.

Interesting. Yes, it came with title insurance, but they didn't outline the cost of it and the contract came with it already checked as yes. I guess I should have asked more questions, but I was still in shock that they took my lowball.

I got word on passing ROFR 4/17 and have yet to hear anything from the title company - is that normal? Mason is the title company.

I got word on passing ROFR 4/17 and have yet to hear anything from the title company - is that normal? Mason is the title company.
No. I’d reach out. They may have your information wrong. Call Mason’s Davenport office. The number is on their website (I’d post it here but I’d suggest it’s good anti-scam practice to not use any Title Company contact info from a message board)

Bookbabe626---$135-$36882-250-BCV-Jun-0/22, 431/23, 250/24, 250/25- sent 5/1

My first resale, so I probably overpaid, but they were asking $145 and most comparable contracts were asking $150, so I took a conservative approach because i did not want to miss out on the exact contract I wanted. I only put in the offer Saturday morning, it was accepted by lunchtime and we had all the paperwork to sign by Sunday. Hopefully ROFR will be just as speedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter