• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**ROFR Thread 2015 July-December** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know, if a guaranteed week goes to rofr, would they want to be looking for a match for both the GW and the point amount/UY or can they dissolve that GW and sell them as regular points? Obviously asking after my own interests lol.

Can anyone tell me where to find the latest list of ROFR contracts
It's supposed to be updated on page 1 of this thread, but unfortunately no one has updated it since July, so you would have to go through all the pages in this thread. RobbW keeps the info on his own spread sheets and is usually happy (I think) to share it here.

Speaking of stats, might as well post an update seeing as how we've had several buyers hear back about their ROFR status this week so far. Note, I've decided to post my reports with all ROFR contracts I'm tracking, not just those relevant to the web forum to which I'm posting.

ROFR%20Waiting%202015-09-02-XL.jpg
There is someone on here looking for the latest ROFR stats. I'm assuming with price paid and what has passed/been taken. Do u have that data that you could share on here?

Been stalking the forums for some time trying to learn more about DVC and wish to thank everyone for unknowingly helping to educate us as we researched purchasing our first DVC contract. We learned a lot from your knowledge and experiences. I wish we could have purchased during the 2012/2013 markets but are very excited for the opportunity to join the DVC.

$78-$16,150-200-SSR-Sept-0/'14, 137/'15, 200/'16-sent 8/14

Seller paid 2015 MF's and buyer paid closing costs

Was just notified that Disney has waived their ROFR on our contract and now we move on to the closing stage. This is our first contract and we are very excited to share in the DVC experience.

It's supposed to be updated on page 1 of this thread, but unfortunately no one has updated it since July, so you would have to go through all the pages in this thread. RobbW keeps the info on his own spread sheets and is usually happy (I think) to share it here.
Thank You. Didn't realize there isn't an up to date list.

I realize there aren't many VWL resales out there but what have VWL resales been going for?

We just had our offer accepted for VWL last week. Prices have jumped since I have been watching for all the resorts we are interested in and we already lost out on another small contract two weeks ago for BWV because I thought the price was too high.

$96-$9600-100-VWL-Aug-0/'14, 0/'15, 100/'16-sent 9/3

Passed ROFR today ! So excited:)

CMouser---$88-$8800-100-SSR-Dec-124/'15, 100/'16, 100/'17, -sent 8/14 Buyer pays closing costs and 2015 MF's on the 100 points.Passed 9/8

Boo, Disney took this one...

satman1962---$74-$15309-200-OKW-Feb-0/'15, 400/'16, 200/'17 - Sent 8/12. Taken 9/8

Back to shopping around...

Passed ROFR today ! So excited:)

CMouser---$88-$8800-100-SSR-Dec-124/'15, 100/'16, 100/'17, -sent 8/14 Buyer pays closing costs and 2015 MF's on the 100 points.Passed 9/8
Congrats!

We sent on 8/13 so I just contacted my broker to see if they've heard anything. Crossing my fingers.

I wish I had realized earlier that the first post hadn't been updated. I was so excited that there weren't any OKWs on the list.o_O Is there any plan to update the list?

Anyway, our contract was sent to Disney for ROFR today.

AmyKat---$67-$15,106-218-OKW-Feb-0/'15, 256/'16, 218/'17 - sent 9/8

Edited to include closing cost in total price paid.

Buyer pays closing cost. Seller paid 2015 fees.

Last edited:
Sorry, all. I haven't moved on or anything. I just got busy over the Labor Day Weekend. Anyway, to try and catch up, here is a listing of buyers who should hear about ROFR within the next week, if they haven't already heard. If anyone knows "mrsmickeywaffles", I am missing the number of points on her contract.

ROFR%20Waiting%202015-09-08-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter