• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**ROFR Thread 2015 July-December** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to ROFR today. So excited. Just don't know if I am up for the waiting.

$113-$16,950-150-BCV-June-150/'15, 150/'16 -sent 9/1

We just offered and seller accepted $118.00 BLT 100 Dec UY, with points avail 12/17 which works fine for us for many reasons. I asked our resale guy about ROFR and he said DVC seems to be bypassing BLT for now and getting more SSR. Keeping our fingers crossed to add to our current 100.

Oh no I'm getting worried about mine now & I'm only 2 days in :worship:

$115-$31,800-270-BLT-Aug-0/'13, 0/'14, 0/'15, 270/'16-sent 08/05/2015

Woo hoo, mates! Just got the email that our contract was sent on to Disney for ROFR this morning! This is our first attempt at joining the DVC family after years of much wishy-washiness! Now the nervous, anxious, impatient waiting begins. Ears crossed!

07/31/2015 - Offer made
08/01/2015 - Offer Accepted
08/04/2015 - Contract received, signed, and returned
08/05/2015 - Sent to ROFR

Well, time for me to start doing my happy dance, too!!!! Just got word that Disney passed our BLT contract through ROFR today 09/01/15. Now time to hurry and wait some more!

Well, time for me to start doing my happy dance, too!!!! Just got word that Disney passed our BLT contract through ROFR today 09/01/15. Now time to hurry and wait some more!

What a coincidence! Mine too. Oh wait...

Hooray! Congrats to you!!!

Congratulations!!! And way to skew your data by passing on a Tuesday instead of a Monday, sheesh. :p

Congratulations!!! And way to skew your data by passing on a Tuesday instead of a Monday, sheesh. :p

I know, tell me about it! Although, I don't know for sure if it passed today or yesterday. My broker only emailed me today to say it passed, but didn't say when.

Well then, we should hear in the next 7 days or so. We submitted our BLT August use year on 8/10. I was hoping we'd find out Friday (due to pending holiday), but I may need to accept it will be a week from Friday. Our contract was fewer points but more per point.

Congratulations!!!!!

Now waiting time round two begins!

WOOOHOOOOO!!! Congratulations Robb... so happy you passed, thanks for all the work you did on here tracking all the different contracts and being a part of the encouragement for everyone! Well deserved... we'll see you at BLT!!

Data has NOT been skewed after all. Verified with broker, and she actually received the ROFR results end of day Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter