• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Return to the Scene of the Crime: The Lurkyloos’ First Anniversary at WDW! New VIDEO!

No, but if it makes you feel any better, if we ever change our minds about having kids, I definitely want twins so I can get it all over with in one go! :rotfl:

Hey, I feel this way and I want kids!!

People think I'm nuts, but I don't do well with throwing up, so if I only have to do it once for twice the reward, I'm all over it!

Great report, and omg, the video of your husband dancing is absolutely hilarious.

Why can't work and youtube peacefully co-exist? Sigh.

I've always said the same thing about twins... so we'll just wait patiently to have babies til that choice is a possible option...... right? :rolleyes1

I'm serious when I say that I started BAWLING when I washed the video of Patrick dancing around the World Showcase. You know when you laugh so hard that you can't catch your breath and you just start crying?? Well thank you, I just did that at work. A lawyer I work with just walked over and asked if I was alright...I tried to start talking to explain what the problem was, and just started doing those silent "mouth open, tears streaming" laughs where nothing comes out. Every once in a while you just need a laugh like that and I'm glad I got mine today.

A. The dance is DEAD ON, and one of the silliest dances I've seen.

B. That idea was one of the most creative I've ever seen on the DIS, I'm sure there will be many replicators, but the true original will always be the best.

C. You may have the best DH ever (next to my DH, of course). I can't think of anyone who in a crowded theme park would do that little jig and let you video tape it.

D. The only thing that could have made it better is if you were to collect a bunch of little children and have them dance with him---to run into the scene and partake. You will HAVE to drag him back in December to make sure he accomplishes that.

So anywho---you seriously just made my week. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen and I really enjoyed it. GREAT WAY TO END YOUR TR!! :thumbsup2

Patrick has more rhythm than Rob and me put together! (That might not be saying much, actually.)

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl:

Fantastic video!

That is awesome! My favorite part is that in the countries where there were people walking around, no one even took notice or starred as Patrick did his dance! Priceless! :rotfl:

Awesome video!!!! :worship:

Nobody said anything to you? I think I would've been joining in for fun! :goodvibes

I really enjoyed the Anniversary TR! It was great, comical :rotfl2:, gross, R Rated ;), fun, educational, and it gave me some great ideas!

I really enjoyed the dancing videos, I had no idea there was a Matt, and Pat did a great job dancing around the world.

Thanks for the great Anniversary ideas, My Husband and I are going to WDW in January to celebrate 14 years.

Congrats on your 1 year Anniversary.

Now, I need to go back and read all about the Wedding!

Thanks Tina :thumbsup2

My camera would have been bouncing around from me giggling so much. Too cute! :thumbsup2

Carrie -

Thank you so much for posting those videos. I cried when I watched Matt dance around the world and I laughed when I saw Pat dance around Epcot. :rotfl2: what a perfect way to end your trip. :thumbsup2 I wish he would have had some people join in.

Off topic - but how do you post a link to Youtube? I have some music I wrote that's on there and I've never quite figured out how to post a link.

OMG! That is hilarious! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You guys did a great job!

That is so great!!I had never seen these videos!And omg I love yours too! Definetly going in my favorites! hehe

Oh Heavens! That is the best laugh I have had all day!

My camera would have been bouncing around from me giggling so much. Too cute!

Priceless! That is hysterical!:lmao:

Oh boy – I’m so glad you all like it! I think the project made DH that much more involved in the trip report, and I’m glad to see all his work paid off. It looks like the original Matt posts people’s tribute videos on his site, so we’re gonna send ours to him too!

We love the where it matt, saw it in times square and vinnie then made me take a picture of him infront of every store.... Doing the chicken dance... not an easy thing to do in manhattan

I would imagine! What a funny idea!

:rotfl2:Thank you thank you thank you Carrie for sharing those videos! :rotfl: They completely made my craptastic day at work, 110% better! :lmao:

Whohoo! Mission accomplished! :banana:

Hello! :wave2:
Long time lurker, first time poster on one of your threads. I feel the need to let you know that I have so enjoyed all of your trip reports. Many a morning break at work (ok, and a little work time too) has been spent sipping my Diet Coke, munchin' my pretzels and reading the Adventures of Mr. & Mrs. Lurkyloo. Thank you for all the time you put into entertaining us DISsers so thoroughly. And your husband's video, so fabulous! I'll have to share that one with my daughter.

Thanks so much for coming out of lurkdom to share – it really means a lot to know that you’ve enjoyed reading along (cuz goodness knows I’ve invested WAY too much time into writing this claptrap! :rotfl:)

I hope your daughter gets a kick out of the video!

Hey, I feel this way and I want kids!! People think I'm nuts, but I don't do well with throwing up, so if I only have to do it once for twice the reward, I'm all over it!

:rotfl2: See, that makes perfect sense to me!

I'm serious when I say that I started BAWLING when I washed the video of Patrick dancing around the World Showcase. You know when you laugh so hard that you can't catch your breath and you just start crying?? Well thank you, I just did that at work. A lawyer I work with just walked over and asked if I was alright...I tried to start talking to explain what the problem was, and just started doing those silent "mouth open, tears streaming" laughs where nothing comes out. Every once in a while you just need a laugh like that and I'm glad I got mine today.

A. The dance is DEAD ON, and one of the silliest dances I've seen.

B. That idea was one of the most creative I've ever seen on the DIS, I'm sure there will be many replicators, but the true original will always be the best.

C. You may have the best DH ever (next to my DH, of course). I can't think of anyone who in a crowded theme park would do that little jig and let you video tape it.

D. The only thing that could have made it better is if you were to collect a bunch of little children and have them dance with him---to run into the scene and partake. You will HAVE to drag him back in December to make sure he accomplishes that.

So anywho---you seriously just made my week. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen and I really enjoyed it. GREAT WAY TO END YOUR TR!! :thumbsup2

:cloud9: You are so kind! It makes me SO happy to know we made ya laugh! I think your idea about the little kids is FABULOUS. Maybe we can do a casting call on the DIS! And yes, I am very fortunate to have a DH who is willing (nay, eager!) to make a fool of himself.... :rotfl:

Patrick has more rhythm than Rob and me put together! (That might not be saying much, actually.)[

:lmao: I will pimp him out for lessons, if you’re interested!

That is awesome! My favorite part is that in the countries where there were people walking around, no one even took notice or starred as Patrick did his dance! Priceless! :rotfl:

Yeah, maybe cuz random dancing happens all the time in WDW? :confused3

Awesome video!!!! :worship:

Nobody said anything to you? I think I would've been joining in for fun! :goodvibes

I know – I wondered about that too. Maybe they thought he was just a reeeeeeaaally talentless CM and felt it better to look away.

I really enjoyed the Anniversary TR! It was great, comical :rotfl2:, gross, R Rated ;), fun, educational, and it gave me some great ideas!

I really enjoyed the dancing videos, I had no idea there was a Matt, and Pat did a great job dancing around the world.

Thanks for the great Anniversary ideas, My Husband and I are going to WDW in January to celebrate 14 years.

Ooh ooh! :hyper: You are going to have SO much fun on your anniversary. Just be sure to tell everyone all about it – put it on your ADRs, on your hotel reservation, everything. Wear the buttons, the ears – Disney loves to help you celebrate.

I've got to come back and see this tonight!

Now don’t forget! :)

Carrie -

Thank you so much for posting those videos. I cried when I watched Matt dance around the world and I laughed when I saw Pat dance around Epcot. :rotfl2: what a perfect way to end your trip. :thumbsup2 I wish he would have had some people join in.

Off topic - but how do you post a link to Youtube? I have some music I wrote that's on there and I've never quite figured out how to post a link.

I just went to the video’s page on YouTube and copied the link in the browser, cuz the DIS doesn’t support video embedding, unfortunately.

There’s also an HTML link on the right side next to the video. Just don’t use the one with <> around it.

Hi again!

OK, I started my Pre-Trip Report in the appropriate subforum:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2131770

It'll prolly be hecka boring, but at least you can subscribe there so you'll get the link when I start the May trip report (I mean, if you're still interested by then. :cutie: If it helps, there will be cake!)

So, DBF just submitted the request for his conference in SoCal (San Diego again). We'll see if he gets approved. It could mean... Party at Carrie's!!! (Okay, well I really meant hanging out at DLR with you guys...) Keep you fingers crossed for me!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:Thank you Patrick for being willing to be a dancing goofball!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:That was great. I watched the Matt video's today & Patrick did a great job coming up with his own Matt-inspired dance!!!!!!!!! So great.........

P.S. If you are gonna leave me a surprise......how bout tucking it in a secret location that is not horse doots??????????? :confused3 maybe secret CAKE instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

That video was Fantastic! So, so funny! I died watching the segment from Japan!:rotfl:

I think you have the most awesome, funnest husband ever!!!

Congrats on the solo trip. You may be surprised how much you enjoy it. I went to WDW solo for a business conference and loved it. However, from the sound of things, you likely won't have 2 minutes to yourself on this trip!;)

Can't wait to read all about your next adventures!:goodvibes

Hey, I feel this way and I want kids!!

People think I'm nuts, but I don't do well with throwing up, so if I only have to do it once for twice the reward, I'm all over it!

Great report, and omg, the video of your husband dancing is absolutely hilarious.

I love the dancing video, too. What fun.

And yes, if you or LurkyLoo get pregnant with twins, expect alot of vomiting. The hormones that make you vomit when pregnant grow exponentially when carrying multiples. It's a blast.:sad2:

However, to celebrate when the vomiting was over we went to WDW, and my first trip on-site. You can say the addiction began while pregnant. Twins can be good luck.

Carrie - well done on your TR. Its so well written. As a part time CM, I don't see the magic as much as you guys do - and you kind of gave me a little pixie dust back. And yes, do not move to Orlando - not as exciting as it is when you're on vacation.

I will be in town when you come in May. Let me know if you need someone to hang out with.. I'll be here. And I'll try not to be rude and interrupt any planned dinners like I did with your anniversary "private" dinner :rotfl:

Tracy,

Maybe we can all meet up, I'm working on a short trip for that time, and I'd love to meet you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter