Resort Changers - The Series ~ We still can't make up our minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! What a royal upgrade!! Wish you could be part of this too Sheila.

Good Morning all!! Talking about anything Royal ... where is our RC Queen ??? Her subjects are waiting!!!! :flower3:

Hi Janet - :wave: I think the fact that DH does not want to stay at the Poly makes me want to stay there just a tad more, plus with the Poly fanatics on this thread(You know who you are) does not help either. I honestly did love the feel of the Poly when we went there for the Aloha Dinner Show but it was during the evening, maybe I would not care for it so much during the day.

pas did mention she had to go to the dentist today and HRH had a cardiologist appt. today, I bet that is where she is

Hi Janet - :wave: I think the fact that DH does not want to stay at the Poly makes me want to stay there just a tad more, plus with the Poly fanatics on this thread(You know who you are) does not help either. I honestly did love the feel of the Poly when we went there for the Aloha Dinner Show but it was during the evening, maybe I would not care for it so much during the day.

pas did mention she had to go to the dentist today and HRH had a cardiologist appt. today, I bet that is where she is

Take a monorail ride over there during the day. Its easy to do from BW. You can walk around a little bit, and get a feel for the resort. This way you will know if its something you might like for a future trip.

Sheila ... maybe the POLY is a must do for the Nov/Dec Girls trip (Christine's Bday?). Pas cancelled the dentist to sleep in a bit. :)

Janet Danimal and I talked before school today (I feel like he's my DH not DS lol) and he nixed WL. When I asked where to stay, his answer without hesitation was "POLY!" and I said really? and he said "Poly CL!". :sad2: What will I do with this child? CL would be nice to have since it will be Danimal, Lily (who will be the ripe old age of 16 months), and my cousin. This way we can just hang in the lounge if it rains or if we want to grab a snack or something. Just thinking about that pineapple with caramel sauce really has me ready to spring for it! :rotfl: I'd also imagination it would be wonderful to spend some mornings by the Poly pool in the August heat.

After much thought and deliberation... I think I'm going to book YC-CL for November. It's less than CR and BLT... I miss the apples and caramel, the bread, the pb/j rolls, the bacon wrapped scallops, the chicken skewers.... DH said the BC has too many kids, lol. We spend most of our time at Epcot and HS.... so doesn't it make sense?? Split? I thought about BCV for the villa size, but then we'd be so close to the YC-CL that I'd be craving the stuff in there! Sounds rational for today :yay:

This thread is going to lock down annnnnnnny minute, lol.

Sheila ... maybe the POLY is a must do for the Nov/Dec Girls trip (Christine's Bday?). Pas cancelled the dentist to sleep in a bit. :)

Janet - Good pas needs her rest. Thanks for the update

Janet Danimal and I talked before school today (I feel like he's my DH not DS lol) and he nixed WL. When I asked where to stay, his answer without hesitation was "POLY!" and I said really? and he said "Poly CL!". :sad2: What will I do with this child? CL would be nice to have since it will be Danimal, Lily (who will be the ripe old age of 16 months), and my cousin. This way we can just hang in the lounge if it rains or if we want to grab a snack or something. Just thinking about that pineapple with caramel sauce really has me ready to spring for it! :rotfl: I'd also imagination it would be wonderful to spend some mornings by the Poly pool in the August heat.

Dani - Then the Poly it is. You have a child who knows what he wants and I do think CL makes sense, I know when we went during the hot August days we spent more time at the resort in the afternoons, nice to have the lounge to go to for snacks.

After much thought and deliberation... I think I'm going to book YC-CL for November. It's less than CR and BLT... I miss the apples and caramel, the bread, the pb/j rolls, the bacon wrapped scallops, the chicken skewers.... DH said the BC has too many kids, lol. We spend most of our time at Epcot and HS.... so doesn't it make sense?? Split? I thought about BCV for the villa size, but then we'd be so close to the YC-CL that I'd be craving the stuff in there! Sounds rational for today :yay:

Deena - When we were booked at BC ages ago, :laughing:DH worried too about there being too many kids at BC, we loved YC when we stayed there. And you can not beat the value compared to the cost of staying at CR or BLT

Janet Danimal and I talked before school today (I feel like he's my DH not DS lol) and he nixed WL. When I asked where to stay, his answer without hesitation was "POLY!" and I said really? and he said "Poly CL!". :sad2: What will I do with this child? .

Dani: You are brought him up SOO well. :thumbsup2 And yes the August heat is brutal ... last year no expception ... if you are there when we are, can I come over and sit a spell in your CL heaven??? :goodvibes

Congrats Luv on making a decision for November ... at least for today that is! :goodvibes

:woohoo: Sounds like a great decision!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"[B]]Janet -[/B] Good pas needs her rest. Thanks for the update
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dani - Then the Poly it is. You have a child who knows what he wants and I do think CL makes sense, I know when we went during the hot August days we spent more time at the resort in the afternoons, nice to have the lounge to go to for snacks.

Deena - When we were booked at BC ages ago, :laughing:DH worried too about there being too many kids at BC, we loved YC when we stayed there. And you can not beat the value compared to the cost of staying at CR or BLT

I have a spoiled brat! :rotfl: When I asked about CR he said "it isn't much of a resort. All there is to it are rooms, a restaurant, and a store." Kids these days! :rolleyes:

Dani: You are brought him up SOO well. :thumbsup2 And yes the August heat is brutal ... last year no expception ... if you are there when we are, can I come over and sit a spell in your CL heaven??? :goodvibes

Congrats Luv on making a decision for November ... at least for today that is! :goodvibes

The September heat was brutal so can just imagine how much I will hate August. :lmao: If we are there at the same time we better meet up! I've only ever met ONE DISer. I need a DIS fix! :banana:

pas will be working on one this morning. She is the right person for the job seeing how she switches more than an EL;). She wasn't feeling well yesterday AND had to work all night at the hospital so I hope this doesn't mess up her sleep schedule more than it's already messed up.

Awesome! Hopefully we see that new thread soon otherwise we will have nowhere to go! :eek:

Hi Hannah :wave: glad to see Cali and DL is still on. Fingers crossed for those good air fares for you. :goodvibes

Oh yeah. I am not letting this trip slip out of my hands. I am going no matter what! :yay: I decided to do two days at DL just in case of crowds. I'm not going to DCA so I won't deal with the Cars Land crowds. Though I may get a PH so I can see World of Color. I'm gonna try and make this my annual trip to a Disney Park since I plan on going to Comic Con every year starting this year. Just thinking about it makes me smile! :cloud9:

Now if only I could fit in a WDW trip. . .

Since I disposed of RPC, I extended BWI from 5 nights to 8. We'll be there 8-5 to 8-13 (7 months from today!) and then head over to WL. So it seems our stays will actually overlap. I look forward to meeting you and your parents.
I also can't wait to finally meet you in person.

Luv, good to know that you liked YC CL so much that you're planning to return! Do they not have the apples and caramel in the other club lounges? We've only stayed CL at BC and BWI so far, and those apples are a family favorite. (So I'll have to warn the boys for Poly and GF CL next year.)

Dani, so funny about your son and CR. We have very different opinions of CR in our family - our older boys have always wanted to stay there and thinks it's just the coolest. Our room at GCH had a balcony overlooking the monorail - it was literally right in front of us - but the boys said, "not the same as CR." The last time we went to CR for Cali Grill dinner, however, our youngest burst out crying saying, "I don't want to go back to the airport yet!!" But it's on the list for next year, so we'll see! And you'll be OK in August - we just walk in the shade, make ADRs for inside TS, dress for it, buy a mister bottle and take swim breaks. In the early morning, the parks were great!

The September heat was brutal so can just imagine how much I will hate August. :lmao: If we are there at the same time we better meet up! I've only ever met ONE DISer. I need a DIS fix! :banana:

Well, I've been lucky to meet a few!!! But would love to meet you too! But Dani, you are much closer that WDW, and I love the Big Apple!! [hint, hint] :goodvibes

Hannah: :yay: for CA and DL ... hope you can fit a WDW trip in soon. :)

Luv, good to know that you liked YC CL so much that you're planning to return! Do they not have the apples and caramel in the other club lounges? We've only stayed CL at BC and BWI so far, and those apples are a family favorite. (So I'll have to warn the boys for Poly and GF CL next year.)

Dani, so funny about your son and CR. We have very different opinions of CR in our family - our older boys have always wanted to stay there and thinks it's just the coolest. Our room at GCH had a balcony overlooking the monorail - it was literally right in front of us - but the boys said, "not the same as CR." The last time we went to CR for Cali Grill dinner, however, our youngest burst out crying saying, "I don't want to go back to the airport yet!!" But it's on the list for next year, so we'll see! And you'll be OK in August - we just walk in the shade, make ADRs for inside TS, dress for it, buy a mister bottle and take swim breaks. In the early morning, the parks were great!

I will get him to stay there eventually. ;) He's a Poly fanatic!

Well, I've been lucky to meet a few!!! But would love to meet you too! But Dani, you are much closer that WDW, and I love the Big Apple!! [hint, hint] :goodvibes

I keep forgetting we are SO close to each other. We should meet up for a lunch in the city and some shopping one day when it gets warmer! :yay:

Notice the new ticker?

I'm hoping to fit one in when Fantasy Land opens up. I might rent points so I can stay at BLT or BWV, but that will probably change. :rolleyes1

I keep forgetting we are SO close to each other. We should meet up for a lunch in the city and some shopping one day when it gets warmer! :yay:

Notice the new ticker?

Definitely YES to NYC ... great tickers, but have you you actually BOOKED the trips??? :goodvibes

and Hannah ... that sounds like a great plan. :cool1:

Janet is being kind (b/c I was insistant it is my BD celebration:rolleyes1), but it would be so much fun to have an RC BD celebration...so far we have 3 - mine is late Nov and Linda and Janet are early December.

When and where should I book!!!:rotfl2:;)

I have a spoiled brat! When I asked about CR he said "it isn't much of a resort. All there is to it are rooms, a restaurant, and a store." Kids these days!

I keep forgetting we are SO close to each other. We should meet up for a lunch in the city and some shopping one day when it gets warmer!

Notice the new ticker?

I almost lost my sweet tea when I read what Danimal said about CR!!! :rotfl: What a kid! ::yes::

This is another reason I miss Boston - so many of our RCers are close enough to NYC that we really could meet there for the day and I could have gone on the train for the weekend. :(

And what is the second unbooked trip in that lovely new ticker? Don't think we've heard about that one yet...oh, wait...your Mom and Danimal trip!:cool1:

So glad I didn't miss a link to the new thread...hint hint...:thumbsup2

Pas , hope you got some rest and feeling better this afternoon. :hug:

I'm getting worried about pas, but I don't want to bother her with a text.

When did I miss the RC's Meet planning? I need the WHEN, the WHAT and maybe we should hold-off on the WHERE until later:rolleyes1

I like how my ticker is at exactly 7 months for BWI:yay:

I'm getting worried about pas, but I don't want to bother her with a text.

When did I miss the RC's Meet planning? I need the WHEN, the WHAT and maybe we should hold-off on the WHERE until later:rolleyes1

I like how my ticker is at exactly 7 months for BWI:yay:

I've been thinking the same thing about Pas...do not want to text if she is getting some much needed rest.

Ticker is very cool today - 7 mos:woohoo:

I've been thinking the same thing about Pas...do not want to text if she is getting some much needed rest.

Ticker is very cool today - 7 mos:woohoo:
I hope there wasn't a problem at the cardiologist:guilty:. She better not be making more changes:laughing:.

So, where would you all go for your 25th anniversary dinner at WDW? V&A? CA Grill? Wishes dinner cruise? Hoop Dee Do? I'm open to any suggestions. We just need a really yummy dinner and I'd like it to be memorable. DH probably just cares about the really yummy part. I can make our ADRs in a month, so I have plenty of time to fuss over this;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter