Resort Changers - The Series ~ We still can't make up our minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepdisney

Jambo Wildbunch Gang
Hello all. Our infamous journey into the world of resort changing continues. We call, we change, we research, we talk, we change some more, we change some more, we change some more.....

It is what we do. We are not ashamed, nor do we make excuses, instead, we make CHANGES. Those who understand, come join us. We have until our 40 day limit to change, change, change....Cha Cha Cha Changes....

This is a safe place for all.....don't be ashamed, admitting your weaknesses is the first step...:grouphug: Helpful fun is what we are about over here.....and resort changes, did I mention the resort changes.
:goodvibes

My name is Stepndisney and I am a resortchanger. It h as been 2 hours since my last resort change. I suffer from Resort Changeritis and.......I wouldn't change a thing!!!

Here is the link to our old thread. It is full of goodhearted laughter and facts and information about ALL of the Disney Resorts.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2707856&goto=newpost

Hello all. Our infamous journey into the world of resort changing continues. We call, we change, we research, we talk, we change some more, we change some more, we change some more.....

It is what we do. We are not ashamed, nor do we make excuses, instead, we make CHANGES. Those who understand, come join us. We have until our 40 day limit to change, change, change....Cha Cha Cha Changes....

This is a safe place for all.....don't be ashamed, admitting your weaknesses is the first step...:grouphug: Helpful fun is what we are about over here.....and resort changes, did I mention the resort changes.
:goodvibes

My name is Stepndisney and I am a resortchanger. It h as been 2 hours since my last resort change. I suffer from Resort Changeritis and.......I wouldn't change a thing!!!

Here is the link to our old thread. It is full of goodhearted laughter and facts and information about ALL of the Disney Resorts.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2707856&goto=newpost
Help! I can't make-up my mind. Do I post here or to the "old" thread that's only on page 228:confused3

Thanks for making the thread change for us Stepdisney:thumbsup2

Oh, and don't forget all those room-only reservations we can change with impunity up to five days prior to arrival - not that any of us would do that;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My name is Jeanette, AKA pas130, I too am a resort changer, it's been 5 hours since my last change...:lmao:

Thanks stepdisney:thumbsup2

I thought we were closer than that. :rotfl:We can post there until they throw us our. I posted a link so we can go back and forth until they lock us out. :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My name is Jeanette, AKA pas130, I too am a resort changer, it's been 5 hours since my last change...:lmao:

Thanks stepdisney:thumbsup2
...Last and FINAL, last and FINAL, Jeanette!

OK, how long before we get bumped out of the Resorts Forum? I rather like it here better than Codes and Rates, much more befitting, don't you think?:snooty:

...Last and FINAL, last and FINAL, Jeanette!

OK, how long before we get bumped out of the Resorts Forum? I rather like it here better than Codes and Rates, much more befitting, don't you think?:snooty:

I agree:thumbsup2 Easier to bounce back and forth from our other FATs (frequently attended threads) :hug: That hug is from HRH Madison, who is closely monitoring my web browsing:goodvibes

Here I am! A resort changer for 3 years now...and I actually enjoy my addiction.:rolleyes1 Thanks Stepdisney for keeping such an important thread alive! What would we do without it??:confused3

Guess I'll be checking both RC threads:laughing:

Heather

oh i must join! I love them all so much that i can't choose just one for a trip, or even just two!

Subscribing to the new thread.

Now for those who forget I became apart of this group this past March. My family and I wanted to add on a few more days to our WDW vacation next month after our stay at the Boardwalk Inn. Well when looking online I saw that the Contemporary Atrium Club Level floor was not available, so then we considered staying Club Level in the Sugar Loaf building at the Grand Floridian. However we then did a complete change and made a reservation for our first stay ever at the Beach Club in a Lagoon View - Club Level room.

I might be joining this thread after our upcoming split stay and/or my hubster's admission to the looney bin due to this and future Disney trips. :laughing:

My name is MAGIC...itis! and I, too, am a resort changer. It has been almost 8 hours since my last RC. I just haven't told you guys about it yet! Be back later to catch up.

Whew, so much activity since just late last night AND a new home, too. :goodvibes
Ooops, but let me just say pas130: Nice new RC. Congrats again!

I forgot to mention just before making our Beach Club reservation we were ready to reserve their Deluxe Club Level Room. However I then found out those rooms are located between the 1st & 4th floors, so we didn't want to take a chance and end up on the 1st floor. We went with the Lagoon View - Club Level Room to get a room on the 5th floor and close to the lounge.

I so totally belong in this club. I made so many changes to our May trip this year I am embarrassed to type it out. I have made several changes to our Oct trip BC then YC now BW. I have switched room types 4 times CL to water view to standard now its water view. I did call last night to see if cl was available unfortunately it was not:sad2:. I made a reservation for next May on July 7 and have changed 3 times. 12 nights at poly to 6 at poly/6 gf. With the monorail closing early I decided to switch to 6 nights poly/6nights BW. I think I am good until discounts come out then the confusion will set in again. I'll probably upgrade to a view or cl. Then I will start feeling gulity about the money and downgrade again. Then a week later I'll upgrade again. :confused3I am sure the cm's have some interesting notes on my record.:laughing: The first thing my dh asks me every night is if I made any changes to our vacation.

I agree:thumbsup2 Easier to bounce back and forth from our other FATs (frequently attended threads) :hug: That hug is from HRH Madison, who is closely monitoring my web browsing:goodvibes

Did HRH Madison help with the new ticker? I can't wait for all those RPC photos:hyper:

Here I am! A resort changer for 3 years now...and I actually enjoy my addiction.:rolleyes1 Thanks Stepdisney for keeping such an important thread alive! What would we do without it??:confused3

Guess I'll be checking both RC threads:laughing:

Heather

:wave:
It is a fortunate addiction, isn't it? I always remind myself (and patient DH:love:) how lucky I am to be able to have all these wonderful choices that are yet, so vexing.

oh i must join! I love them all so much that i can't choose just one for a trip, or even just two!

:welcome: Disneyhenry. Do tell us all about your past and future changes:listen:

I might be joining this thread after our upcoming split stay and/or my hubster's admission to the looney bin due to this and future Disney trips. :laughing:

Nice to have you over here, Missoutandabout:)

Go ahead and join now and then you'll have a place to seek refuge after your upcoming split stay and DH's inevitable admission to the looney bin.

And, don't tell anyone:ssst:, but you don't always have to post about a change, sometimes the conversation diverts away from resort changing. We consider it therapeutic so we don't become overly obsessed with changes and get blocked from calling the WDTC/CRO like pas130:laughing:(JK)

My name is MAGIC...itis! and I, too, am a resort changer. It has been almost 8 hours since my last RC. I just haven't told you guys about it yet! Be back later to catch up.

Whew, so much activity since just late last night AND a new home, too. :goodvibes
Ooops, but let me just say pas130: Nice new RC. Congrats again!

What? You can't make a change and just post and run. Hey, get back here this minute and tell us what you changed::yes::

I forgot to mention just before making our Beach Club reservation we were ready to reserve their Deluxe Club Level Room. However I then found out those rooms are located between the 1st & 4th floors, so we didn't want to take a chance and end up on the 1st floor. We went with the Lagoon View - Club Level Room to get a room on the 5th floor and close to the lounge.

Well, as you all recall (you do all take notes, right?) I was actually booked in the aforementioned Deluxe room at the BC, but got nervous when I read about the exterior renovations and the crowded lounge. I can't wait to hear about your first experience there.

And, for those who didn't take notes or were not subscribed to our other thread, these are my changes since January that have brought me to my current AND FINAL ticker:

1. Booked AKL/CL and WL/CL

2. Changed AKL to CR

3. Changed WL to BC/Deluxe

4. Changed BC to YC/CL

5. Changed YC to Poly/CL

6. Changed Poly back to WL/CL

7. Changed WL back to Poly/CL

8. Changed CR back to WL/CL

As you can see, there is no shame in changing and we are all grateful that the WDTC treats us every time as if we're calling them for the very first time:worship:

I so totally belong in this club. I made so many changes to our May trip this year I am embarrassed to type it out. I have made several changes to our Oct trip BC then YC now BW. I have switched room types 4 times CL to water view to standard now its water view. I did call last night to see if cl was available unfortunately it was not:sad2:. I made a reservation for next May on July 7 and have changed 3 times. 12 nights at poly to 6 at poly/6 gf. With the monorail closing early I decided to switch to 6 nights poly/6nights BW. I think I am good until discounts come out then the confusion will set in again. I'll probably upgrade to a view or cl. Then I will start feeling gulity about the money and downgrade again. Then a week later I'll upgrade again. :confused3I am sure the cm's have some interesting notes on my record.:laughing: The first thing my dh asks me every night is if I made any changes to our vacation.
First, read my post above and you'll feel better. Second, :welcome: to the thread! Third, my DH asks me the same thing. But, if it's in the morning, he'll ask, "So, are you making any changes today?"

So, right now you're booked at the Poly and BWI for your October trip?

Hi there Disneyhenry; You are not alone..... :goodvibes We love split-stays over here! They help us deal with our obsession.....I mean decisions...:goodvibes

Awwww Kook you beat me to the multi post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started dinner and came back and there it was, our 1st multi post!!! You are the Champion of the multi posts :worship:

I am trying to make a decision about tickets to US/IoA. I can't decide whether to do the base ticket (1 park per day) or the 2 park ticket. I get a teachers discount so that is great but I could save about $70 not getting the multi parks. The parks are so easy to navigate that we can do everything we want to do over and over again (front of the line access courtesy of RPR) so we may want to go to another park later on. HOWEVER, we also love to hang out at the resort so one park would be just fine. What would YOU do?

Thanks guys. Back to dinner prep. (I could use some suggestions for dinners during this horrible heat wave too.

Go ahead and join now and then you'll have a place to seek refuge after your upcoming split stay and DH's inevitable admission to the looney bin.

:wave: Inevitable, indeed. I know he's going to go completely bonkers if I bring up Disney again within 6 months of this trip. Glad you're stuck with the Poly (or are you? :laughing:) -- can't wait to hear your opinion of the CL.

Back to dinner prep. (I could use some suggestions for dinners during this horrible heat wave too.

When it's too flippin' hot to cook, we do lots of sandwiches and light snack-type meals (breads, cheeses, olives, cold roast chicken, etc.) accompanied with salads or possibly some of those steam-in-bag veggies. I know this'll sound bizarre but I use my Crockpot more, too -- since I don't want to go anywhere near the oven. :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter