Resort Changers - The Series ~ We still can't make up our minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there wasn't a problem at the cardiologist:guilty:. She better not be making more changes:laughing:.

So, where would you all go for your 25th anniversary dinner at WDW? V&A? CA Grill? Wishes dinner cruise? Hoop Dee Do? I'm open to any suggestions. We just need a really yummy dinner and I'd like it to be memorable. DH probably just cares about the really yummy part. I can make our ADRs in a month, so I have plenty of time to fuss over this;).

Me too - Pas.:hug:

My vote would be CA Grill or a Wishes Dinner Cruise because either can include viewing Wishes, which would be especially nice/sweet/romantic.:love: Some will probably say V&A, which is certainly special. ::yes::

I hope there wasn't a problem at the cardiologist:guilty:. She better not be making more changes:laughing:.

So, where would you all go for your 25th anniversary dinner at WDW? V&A? CA Grill? Wishes dinner cruise? Hoop Dee Do? I'm open to any suggestions. We just need a really yummy dinner and I'd like it to be memorable. DH probably just cares about the really yummy part. I can make our ADRs in a month, so I have plenty of time to fuss over this;).

I've only been to Cali Grill, but I think it would be super romantic. I loved watching Wishes at the Cali Grill while eating dinner with my gramma! I got teary-eyed because it was so beautiful. I would probably be bawling my eyes out if I were there with DBF. Then again, I am such a sap for mushy romantic stuff except for movies. I don't really like mushy romantic movies. :rotfl: A guy at my dorm a few years ago got mad at me because I hated "The Notebook". :laughing:

Kook... I would do the Cali Grill! Rumor is it's closing for a year sometime in 2012 and it may not be back as the Cali Grill. I would go before it closes!! That's partially the reason we're going in April, lol--we want it one more time in case it's not there in November!!

KOOK: Love the Cali Grill ... and if Luv says it closing, catch it while you can!

Also, make sure you also book that Hoop De Doo Revue ... it is soooo much fun (and the fried chicken is de-lish!). We love it! :goodvibes

Thanks Hanna!!! I need all the help I can get...I may not have the thread editted until next week....my first time...luckily I have my peeps helping!!!

Special thanks to janet:hug:

You are very welcome! Take your time! You need your rest! :hug: You have us awesome RCers here to help ya out! :goodvibes

Late to the party as usual......................did not miss much except the start of the new thread :rotfl:

Only fitting that I would be the last poster on the RC thread. Very stressful year folks....very stressful. Our school is going through a transformation and my dad was diagnosed with cancer. We are not sure if we are going to have a Disney trip this summer but I have one planned....just in case. It makes me happy :goodvibes I stop in and read every once in a while and I still get a good laugh. You guys are the best.

Stepdisney

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter