READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The mystery of BG 1 deepens. Who/ what group wasn’t here today to allow its availability to happen?

I'm just so sad about everything. I hope the ride performs well today and tomorrow for those who are able to take advantage. I also hope they are able to use this break to work on ROTR in both parks to see if they can make it even more reliable. Once Disneyland and Disney World are able to open again, the crowds could swell (eventually - probably not right away) and the capacity will be needed.

Crazy that we started with group 1 today! Is that a first? ( :rotfl: )

Ride is now back up. Groups 21 and below are being called. CM at the entrance said the wait would be an hour or hour and a half. We’re going to come back later.

I got my friend & her DD boarding group 18 on Thursday. My friends app never loaded. I was able to get BG before her DD.

They are friends on my account so I used my sign on not hers. I had been practicing with mix results. My DS & I are going in late May so nice to try for real.

My friend was off site. Parked at 6:40. In park by 7:15. Her knee was hurting so she found a place to sit. When the park opened they did MFSR single rider. Their BG was called at 8:26. They went at 8:41 and were off at 9:29. They loved it!

They waited an hour standby to ride MMRR and were underwhelmed.

Teenagers! My husband and I practiced from home and have iPhone 11s. My 17 year old has an iPhone 8 and literally downloaded the app today. She got BG 24. Standing near Hollywood and Vine and on data.
Thank you everyone on this thread for all the tips!
Same thing here. Practiced for weeks. Showed 20 year old what to do while standing outside of Starbucks at 7:45. She looks at me blankly as if I’m a moron and proceeded to get BG 25

Ugh....so, will ONLY have one day at WDW because of the shutdown.....SO....here's my question.

I have fastpasses for FOP for late in the day on Wednesday, April 1

If I go to HS early in the morning to try and get a boarding pass for ROR, will I get precluded or kicked out of the app (or just rejected) simply because I ALREADY have a fast pass for that day?

Thanks for your help

Ugh....so, will ONLY have one day at WDW because of the shutdown.....SO....here's my question.

I have fastpasses for FOP for late in the day on Wednesday, April 1

If I go to HS early in the morning to try and get a boarding pass for ROR, will I get precluded or kicked out of the app (or just rejected) simply because I ALREADY have a fast pass for that day?

Thanks for your help
Fastpass and BG aren't connected in any way, shape or form... You'll be ok. IF the parks reopen for April which in my non professional opinion they won't.

Well, we have our day tomorrow! It seems the attraction has been doing pretty well the past couple of days right? Curious to see the crowds in the morning. We still plan on rope dropping Runaway Railway too!

It just occurred to me that, not only will they possibly not be using BG procedures any longer by the time we re-schedule our cancelled trip... now I also have to avoid spoilers (and resist the temptation to cave and watch the full ride video) for who knows how many more months! o_O

It just occurred to me that, not only will they possibly not be using BG procedures any longer by the time we re-schedule our cancelled trip... now I also have to avoid spoilers (and resist the temptation to cave and watch the full ride video) for who knows how many more months! o_O

I hadn't thought of that - the spoilers. Argh. If May is cancelled (and I'm pretty sure it will be), we won't get there for years. :( No way I'm going to be able to see RotR spoiler free.
Backing to worrying about where to buy toilet paper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter