Questions about Poly

Wenda

Mouseketeer
I have a question about the refillable mugs at the Poly. Can they be used at the coffee bar beside the Kona Café? Also, if anyone has been there since May - Is the counter service place still stuck in the tiny little room or has that remodeling been done. We were there in April and that little room was not pleasant to be in.

I have a question about the refillable mugs at the Poly. Can they be used at the coffee bar beside the Kona Café? Also, if anyone has been there since May - Is the counter service place still stuck in the tiny little room or has that remodeling been done. We were there in April and that little room was not pleasant to be in.

Just back from a stay at the Poly 2 weeks ago.. Captain Cook's has re-opened in it's original location. Kona Island (beside Kona Cafe) is now closed.

I'm glad Captain Cooks has reopened. Can you get the good coffee at Captain Cooks since Kona Island has closed? Do you remember what type of coffee pots were in the rooms? I mean a pod type or 4 cup type?

I'm glad Captain Cooks has reopened. Can you get the good coffee at Captain Cooks since Kona Island has closed? Do you remember what type of coffee pots were in the rooms? I mean a pod type or 4 cup type?

Pod type.. Joffery's Coffee

I found the coffee at Capt Cooks fine. Pretty sure it was also Joffery's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter