Queen and Jasmine ... a Magical Birthday Trip

Hope you had a wonderful trip Queen! The girls received a special gift in the mail yesterday. They absolutely loved their surprise. They asked me to send you and Jas a great, big THANK YOU and a hug. :hug: Hope to hear from you soon!

have a great trip. I will be looking forward to a TR when I get back from the world too. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

KIM

Hi Kim....I'm so happy you're here! Hopefully I will get the TR started tomorrow.....pretty sure I'll be up at the crack of dawn...even the hour time change plays havoc with me:lmao:

I'm here Queen! You and Jasmine look fantastic!! :goodvibes

I haven't read everything yet but I wanted to tell you I'm so happy for the two of you! (I'm planning to go back and get caught up in a minute here :surfweb:)

I hope you are well Queen, just wanted you to know I'll be here for the ride! :hug:

Carla

Carla....you have no idea how many times I have thought of you and wondered how you were doing!!!:hug: So happy you'll be joining us...I have lots to tell you!!!

I just saw your thread updated and thought you were back and posting! :rotfl: I can't wait to read about your trip! Sorry I'm so camera shy, but it was great meeting you both at Epcot!!

It was nice meeting you and the boys are even cuter in real life!!!

I hope your trip was wonderful! Can't wait to hear about it!! :cool1: :cool1:

Hi Debby!!

I am hoping to get the pics loaded onto the laptop tonight and then I'll start!!! Can't wait to share!

You are coming home today!! So sad :( but I can't wait to hear how everything was!!

We were sad too, but all good things must come to an end right....and then I get to tell all my Dis friends about it!!!

Hope you had a wonderful trip Queen! The girls received a special gift in the mail yesterday. They absolutely loved their surprise. They asked me to send you and Jas a great, big THANK YOU and a hug. :hug: Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Leanne!:hug:

How we wished you guys could have been there....the day we were meeting Mary and the girls we saw a black Ford Edge with a woman driving thru the gates at Epcot and I looked at Jasmine and said "OMG, I wonder if that's Leanne? Wishful thinking I know, but you can't blame a girl for hoping. ;)

So glad the girls enjoyed their surprises....I wanted them to have something truly Canadian!!!

As you can see we're home! Not when we were supposed to be home, but I will fill you in on that in the TR!! I don't think we've ever gone to the World with an uneventful flight or flights!

As soon as I get these suitcases unpacked and laundry started I will get the pictures loaded onto photobucket and hopefully by tomorrow morning I can start the TR!!!

Welcome back! Can't wait to read about your trip!

Welcome Home! :goodvibes

I hope you 2 had an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Welcome back! Can't wait to read about your trip!

:goodvibes Thanks!!

can't wait to hear what happened!!

It was a fun time!!!

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Thanks Sophia!!!

Welcome Home! :goodvibes

I hope you 2 had an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

We sure did....thanks Dawn!!

Hey welcome back! Hope you all had a great time.

Thanks Darcy....how were you feeling on your birthday....I had a Grey Goose Slushie for you.....one for Pooksma....and one for me:lmao:

Carla....you have no idea how many times I have thought of you and wondered how you were doing!!!:hug: So happy you'll be joining us...I have lots to tell you!!!

Hello again Queen- trust me I know what you mean- I often think of you and all of my friends here on the Dis! :hug:
Life has been a crazy ride this past year! :upsidedow But I have to say I am doing much, much better than I was last time we spoke. I don't speak much with my ex-BF these days but we have agreed to separate peacefully and get on with our lives. My DD is a college girl living with her grandparents and my DS is 11 and it's just him and me living at home now... so hard to believe how quickly this last year has gone and how many changes we have seen. :confused3 I am finally settled however and feeling much happier and content with my life. I am naturally missing Disney World unbelievably more than ever, and have been talking about a trip after school is out next summer, but who knows...
Anyway, I'm so excited to read about your trip. I'm so happy to see that you and Jasmine were able to go after all. Sorry you had to cut things short :scared1: but I'm looking forward to your TR nonetheless!

Please feel free to fill me in on all I've missed too! Talk to you soon! :goodvibes

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter