PRINCESS PORCELAIN DOLLS---HELP!!!--Need Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Bueaty, Ariel

Thanks MommyPoppins!

I saw that a few weeks ago and that is what leads me to believe that maybe a certain series of them have been discontinued. For them to only have one and not all of them is strange?! Belle is sitting on a shelf in my DD's room right now-- She is Bueatiful as well as Cinderella!

Can anyone tell me if the ones you are seeing have a small porcelain accessory with them? I have seen these on ebay. Cinderella has a glass slipper on a pillow, Snow White has a basket of flowers, Jasmine has a lamp etc. I'm trying to figure out if these are the new ones they are releasing? I would love to get the ones with these accessories. Thanks!

Some of the ones at Sam's had accessories. I know Jasmine did have a small lamp, and Tinkerbell had a lantern and a key. Aurora didn't look like she had anything with her, but it could have been hidden behind her skirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter