PRINCESS PORCELAIN DOLLS---HELP!!!--Need Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Bueaty, Ariel

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
Was wondering if anyone here could help.

I'm having a really hard time finding the original Princess porcelain dolls. They are a 14" doll and are around $20 in price. I could really just kick myself for not getting the Jasmine one I saw at my local Walmart a few days ago as now it is gone. For some reason I have a feeling they are'nt making these anymore. I know they have come out with the Princesses in the new Holiday dresses but that's not what I'm looking for.

I do have Belle and Cinderella but I'm in desperate search for Jasmine, Snow White and Sleeping Bueaty. I don't think they made them in Ariel---does anyone know??

These are the ones in their traditional dresses not the Holiday ones. Walmart only had 2 left when I went Belle and Tinkerbelle although I'm only interested in the princesses. I wanted to get all of the princesses for my DD for her bday and xmas. I got Cinderella at Toys R Us and that was the last one they had. My local Kmart did'nt have any and that exhausts the toy stores in my area.

I'v even done a search online and these are impossible to find.

If anyone knows where I could get the remaining 3 or if anyone here has any they are willing to part with that are still in the box I would be eternally grateful!! I know if there are any out there this is the place and you guys can help me find them!!Thanks!!:D

I just did a search on Ebay and they seem to have most of them on there. They seem a little higher than $20--averaging at about $25 I would say.

Thanks MommyPoppins!

I've already done the ebay search and alot of them don't match to what I want and if they do it will probably be my last resort but I appreciate the advice! Not to excited about paying more for these plus shipping when others are finding them alot. It just does'nt happen to be in my area but I'm hoping I'll come across some soon.

If anyone knows of any place I could have them order these from the manufacturer that might be a possibility by calling or something. I guess I'll hold out for the possibility to find some at the new Sam's they are opening here in a few weeks.

Anyone have any other ideas or if you see them at another store I'd appreciate your post!!:D

Try different K-Mart's. I went to 3 in my area to find Ariel for my "little mermaid" and I finally got it. In my area it seems like each K-Mart carries different Princesses. Also, ask friends or family that live in different areas to look in their K-Marts for you.

I just came from BJ's Wholesale club and they have them all for 16.99. HTH!!

panky--Thanks but I don't have much access to Kmart except the one in my area and they don't have any!:( Are you saying that they have these dolls the 14'' ones in Ariel?? I've never seen her but would be excited if they did and I could get one because my DD loves her too!!

summerrluvv-Thanks too for posting but we don't have BJ's around here
:( . I'm getting so frustrated with all of you finding them and me not being able to find even one!!:confused: Oh well keep looking and I'm still hoping something will show up here in my area before Tuesday for my DD's bday but if not I will be on the hunt for Xmas I guess:(

How about Sam's or Costco? I know that they all generally carry the same merchandise. Maybe give them a call. There are one day passes you can usually get from their websites, but they carry a 10% surcharge, but if you're really wanting them it might be worth it.

Nope but thanks. It seems like I'm hitting a brick wall when it comes to these! No Costco but we do have a Sam's opening at the end of the month. I think my only hope at this point is that they will be carrying them when they open. I really hope so.

Well...try calling KB and Target. Target has just gotten expanded their toy section by like four aisles and most of their stores with all the new toys for Christmas. I know they are usually the first store in my area at least, to get the newer toys in. KB also has things I never find anywhere else, like the new My Little Ponies which I didn't find anywhere else but there. If it comes down to it and you can't find them anywhere, I would be happy to pick them up for you from BJ's for cost (I do have good ebay references). Good luck!

Thanks so much summerrluvv!

I've tried all the KB's and none of them carry them. I have been checking Target and did notice that they did get alot of new toys in. Maybe I'll stop by there tonight and check again. I'll let you know and I really appreciate your offer so if I can't find them here after our Sam's opens I may have to contact you if it works out. I'm really interested in Jasmine and Ariel as they seem to be harder to find but I do need Snow White and Sleeping Bueaty too. Thanks a ton and have a great day!!

There is also a Tinkerbell one too I saw at BJ's! So cute!!
Too bad I have a boy LOL.

summrrluvv--

Sorry I have'nt been able to post lately we got the microsoft virus and I've been dealing with that. This is the first time I've been able to keep windows running long enough to even post!

We had Tinkerbelle at Walmart I thought she was really cute too but I'll probably pass on her. My DD has an all princess bedroom with all 6 princesses painted on her walls so if I can get the 5 plus Ariel they would look really nice in her room.

I went to Target last night and they were stocking all the new toys but still no princesses. Also went to Toys R Us again today and no luck there. They have 3 of the Holiday ones and have had those 3 for a while so I'm not sure if theyre getting any either?

I'll keep you updated on my search and the end of this month can't get here soon enough so I can check at the new Sam's!

Anyone finds any new info of stores getting them or somewhere I could order them I'd sure appreciate it!! Thanks!!;)

I'll be happy to check our BJ's for you. If they have them, I can send them to you. I'll keep checking around.

Princess Crazy,

I saw them at Sams at the end of June. My DD saw Tinkerbell and used her own hard-earned allowance to buy it. They had a ton of them, and I think they had Jasmine. If you'd like me to help you get one, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

Mommy Poppins and Duchie:D

Was wondering which dolls you saw at your stores? I did call our local Sam's which is to open in a few weeks and spoke with a manager and he said that the dolls were not on the manifest of what they were expecting to get in. I did ask if they could order or get them from another store and he said that they could'nt do that. Don't know what it is but we just can't seem to get them in our area!:confused: I may have to take someone up on your very kind offers. I'm also wondering what prices you are finding them for?

These again are the ones I'm looking for Ariel, Possibly Cinderella--my DD got this one yesterday for her bday but the box it came in is pretty damaged and I may want to return it and get a different one, Jasmine, Sleeping Bueaty, and Snow White. As I said my Dd got Cinderella for her bday and also Belle-- they are so pretty.

Was also wondering if anyone could tell me if the dolls you are seeing come with any small additional accessories/--thought I read somewhere where |Cinderella came with a pillow and slipper?? The Cinderella we got does'nt have anything like this -- I'm almost wondering if they have released a newer set of these traditional dolls and the 2 that we have are the older ones?? If this helps any the ones we have are made by Brass Key and they have a brass key around their wrists.

Again, Thanks so much to everyone for helping me in my search!

Princess Crazy,

Sam's here has all of the ones you are looking for. I also think I saw a Tinkerbell one in the mix. They were $17.37 each before tax. Some of them had accessories (Tinkerbell has a lantern and a Key, Jasmine looked like she had a lamp with her) but I didn't see any extra items with the other dolls.

Does this help?

We have them in our Sam's here in WV / Ohio too -- my dd (age 3) was entranced but I saw the word "porcelain" and thought, Not for my tiny Tower Of Terror! :)

THey are quite pretty, though -- I can check our price as well, although I doubt the prices at Sam's differs too much state to state...

CIndy

Still a running thanks to everyone here and your willingness to help. I'm trying to contact the manufacturer Brass Key to see if they know of any future shipments to our area and then my last and final ditch effort will be the new Sam's opening in a few weeks. The manager there said they were'nt getting any in but I'm going to check when they first open anyway.And Duchie if this does'nt work out I may need your help although I would really like to avoid having them shipped--I'm sure it would be alot of work for someone to ship all of these to me too. I'll keep you updated!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter