Princess Elena of Avalor Meet and Greet?

My daughter really wants to meet her in a couple of weeks! Does anyone know if there is any more talk of a meet and greet?

Yes for now. Doesn't mean one won't happen though. Originally a meet and greet was planned.
Any word of it changing in the next couple of weeks? That's what the PP was asking about, I think.

Any word of it changing in the next couple of weeks? That's what the PP was asking about, I think.
At this time I'm not sure. The small show is quite popular right now so they are sticking with that. I have no doubt a meet and greet would do just fine too.

I called today and they said there isn't a meet and greet in the works yet, it's still just the show. The woman I talked to said they're will most likely be one in the future they are just trying to see if she's going to be as in demand as the other princesses.

We will be there the 14th to the 22nd. I guess thats probably too early to hope for a meet and greet. At least we'll get to see the show! Thanks for the responses!

Anyone seeing the video/photos of her welcome? I'm not really feeling it.
Not feeling what? It's a pretty simple little event - 6 minutes where Cinderella/Charming welcome Elena, she sings her song, and they all head out. It's not supposed to be a grand production. I watch it multiple times a week, and I'm most impressed that it's all done live (something that Disneyland does really well, but WDW is lacking)

It is very popular though. Lots of families grab a spot early, and I am sure the M&G will be popular once it starts

Not feeling what? It's a pretty simple little event - 6 minutes where Cinderella/Charming welcome Elena, she sings her song, and they all head out. It's not supposed to be a grand production. I watch it multiple times a week, and I'm most impressed that it's all done live (something that Disneyland does really well, but WDW is lacking)

It is very popular though. Lots of families grab a spot early, and I am sure the M&G will be popular once it starts
I didn't mean the show, I meant Elena herself. Something just seemed off to me, not right as all Disney Princesses are

my gd is absolutely in love with Elena. she has her backpack all ready for school
were heading down on sept 30th for 6 days -hoping M&G established. we miss the ceremony

I didn't mean the show, I meant Elena herself. Something just seemed off to me, not right as all Disney Princesses are
Elena adds some diversity to the princesses which isn't all that bad but since she didn't debut in a movie I don't think she will be as popular as the other princesses as only parents that have kids watching Disney channel have any clue who she is.

With that said, we were at the Disney Store this weekend and my wife overheard two adults asking who she is and one lady said to the other, "I think she's Hawaiian"...so much for Disney's attempt to brand her as the first latina Princess?

Elena adds some diversity to the princesses which isn't all that bad but since she didn't debut in a movie I don't think she will be as popular as the other princesses as only parents that have kids watching Disney channel have any clue who she is.

With that said, we were at the Disney Store this weekend and my wife overheard two adults asking who she is and one lady said to the other, "I think she's Hawaiian"...so much for Disney's attempt to brand her as the first latina Princess?
I love the diversity that she adds to the princesses and my kiddos will be so excited to see her in a few weeks. I guess I just didn't care for the CM they chose for the opening I saw. Beautiful girl, just not what I envisioned for Elena I guess. She looked much older than I expected. I know that face characters aren't always spot on identical, just not what I expected for the first reveal. Or maybe I'm just being a Disney snob. haha

I love the diversity that she adds to the princesses and my kiddos will be so excited to see her in a few weeks. I guess I just didn't care for the CM they chose for the opening I saw. Beautiful girl, just not what I envisioned for Elena I guess. She looked much older than I expected. I know that face characters aren't always spot on identical, just not what I expected for the first reveal. Or maybe I'm just being a Disney snob. haha

It's important to note that, for the show, they were casting for talent as well - If someone looked just like Elena but couldn't sing, she wasn't cast for this role. Once the meet and greet starts, we may see a different facial profile of the actresses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter