Princess Elena of Avalor Meet and Greet?

Fun... any chance she'll be around race weekend and what are the odds they will have Moana replacing Tiana by then? (We got FP+ for medal pics with the princess but really hoped Tiana would be with Rapunzel)
They are casting for Moana but I wonder if they'll give her, her own meet and greet for a while especially if she's popular.

Kenny the pirate is reporting that she is meeting intermittently with Cinderella!

It's random, but seems mid-day is the best bet right now. No word on when it will become official. There's also no way of knowing until you walk in - the signs out front don't change at all (at least they didn't when I met her)

Fun... any chance she'll be around race weekend and what are the odds they will have Moana replacing Tiana by then? (We got FP+ for medal pics with the princess but really hoped Tiana would be with Rapunzel)

I haven't heard any rumors of Moana replacing Tiana in the Hall. They also put a lot of resources into casting for the hall which could cause problems if they move her to a location with limited meets (in the Glen, they only needed 2-3 friends a day, and in the hall they need a lot more)

We just met Elena today!!! Nov. 19. My daughter was so excited. She ran to see her. She met with Cinderella. Our FP said Cinderella and a visiting princess! It made her day. I thought we would miss the switch, but they must have started her early.

We just met Elena today!!! Nov. 19. My daughter was so excited. She ran to see her. She met with Cinderella. Our FP said Cinderella and a visiting princess! It made her day. I thought we would miss the switch, but they must have started her early.
It was Elena race weekend two weeks ago as well. DSis has never seen the show but said she now wants to stockpile her DVR

We met Elena on 11/18 too! She was a surprise though because the sign only has a crown, no indication of who it could be.

Since Elena has not started officially meeting yet, it will always be a surprise who is in with Cinderella.
Today I met Snow White in there. Right now, it really is just luck

(At any point, any of the 4 could be a visiting princess, no matter who is on the sign. I have met Snow with Rapunzel even though Tiana was on the sign)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter