Princess Elena of Avalor Meet and Greet?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard anything about the Princess Elena meet and greet? Will she be at Princess Fairytale Hall? Can you fastpass it whenever it starts?

It is supposed to start this fall. I don't believe it will be at Princess fairytale hall either. I also don't think there will be FP for it.

I'm leaning toward Elena meeting in Liberty Square where Tiana met or pumping Merida out of Fantasyland

For what it's worth, the rumor I saw from Kenny was that Elena will be going to Fairy Tale Hall with Cinderella and Aurora is going back to her original place.

Any updated rumors on this?

We just started watching Elena and are obsessed.

We are going to WDW in 3 weeks and would loooove meet her!!!

Any updated rumors on this?

We just started watching Elena and are obsessed.

We are going to WDW in 3 weeks and would loooove meet her!!!
The Elena welcome show has been reduced to 5 minutes in front of the castle.

No word on when the Elena meet and greet will start.

Aurora is moving back to her regular place next month and rumor is either Elena or Moana will be with Cinderella. I think Elena would make most sense right now even though Moana is officially welcomed at the parks.

Aurora is moving back to her regular place next month and rumor is either Elena or Moana will be with Cinderella. I think Elena would make most sense right now even though Moana is officially welcomed at the parks.
Where is Aurora's regular place?

Thx!

Right near Town Hall (across the street from Snow White). I know my daughter really likes Elena so we switched a fast pass to Cinderella just in case. Can always switch it right before the trip if it doesn't come true (rumor still is labor day week I believe).
Thanks! I think she's been in fairytale hall for our last few trips- good to know!

And fingers crossed for Elena!

Wondering about Tiana too.... She was one of my favorite meets last year. Hope she continues to have a regular spot.

Right near Town Hall (across the street from Snow White). I know my daughter really likes Elena so we switched a fast pass to Cinderella just in case. Can always switch it right before the trip if it doesn't come true (rumor still is labor day week I believe).

Snow White is actually currently meeting near Town Hall

Aurora was meeting at the new castle walls for a while, I expect her to move back there if she does leave the hall

Wondering about Tiana too.... She was one of my favorite meets last year. Hope she continues to have a regular spot

Tiana is now in Fairy Tale Hall - while she isn't the guaranteed princess (Rapunzel is for that side) she is almost always there.
The nice thing about having her in the hall is that she now meets from open to close continuously so it's easier to plan time to see her

Snow White is actually currently meeting near Town Hall

Aurora was meeting at the new castle walls for a while, I expect her to move back there if she does leave the hall

Wow, guess it's been a while since I was down there. Thanks for the update.

Tiana is now in Fairy Tale Hall - while she isn't the guaranteed princess (Rapunzel is for that side) she is almost always there.
The nice thing about having her in the hall is that she now meets from open to close continuously so it's easier to plan time to see her
This will be my kids 2nd trip and we missed Tiana last time. Really hopeful to meet her this go round!

My 6 month old son is already in love with Elena haha hopefully he will get to meet her next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter