Premium Plan for One Night Just for the Tours, LaNouba, etc.??

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Hey all, I'm thinking about splitting up my 2-week stay in December with a 1-night Premium plan in the middle.

If I'm looking at this correctly, I'll have 3 meals, two snacks, a refillable mug, unlimited tours, and unlimited recreation.

I'm thinking I could go to the front desk early, get my new key, and start the first morning with the backwoods Segway tour, then head to the MK for the latest time on Keys to the Kingdom, then rent a water mouse on Bay Lake, then have a nice dinner, then go to Cirque that night.

Then the next morning, start off with the Steam Train tour, then have a nice breakfast somewhere, then maybe the family Magic Tour after breakfast and the Behind the Seeds tour that afternoon, or do the parasailing with Sammy Duval, then a nice dinner and finish off the 2nd evening with the Private Fireworks viewing area.

I have an annual pass, so I would just buy a 1-day ticket and put that away.

I'll be staying at the campground.

What do ya think?? Has anyone done this?? I'm a super frequent visitor, so park time is not huge for me, and I'm thinking this might be a fun couple of days

this is a very interesting idea, sounds like a great way to get a lot for your money. What tours can you book with the premium plan?

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...log/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Premium.pdf

Includes:
All the Magical Extras included in the Magic Your Way Package
Planet Hollywood $15 meal voucher and souvenir keepsake —Valid for $15 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages and a souvenir merchandise keepsake at Planet Hollywood, Downtown Disney West Side. (Not valid with any other offers or discounts. One voucher per room. One keepsake per room. Voucher required for keepsake.)

Disney's Miniature Golf Experience — Valid for one round of miniature golf per room at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.

Walt Disney World marina discounts — Adds 30 minutes of watercraft fun when Guests rent a watercraft for 60 minutes. Valid for Sea Raycers by Sea Ray, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk and Pontoon boat rentals at participating Walt Disney World marina locations. (One voucher per room. Applicable for up to 5 Guests. Not valid all dates and restrictions apply.)

Arcade game card — Valid for 100 game play points in arcades located in Disney Resort hotels. (One card per room.)

Spa, bass fishing and water sports discounts — 15% off the regular price of select spa treatments or therapies, 10% off the regular price of select bass fishing excursions and 10% off the regular price of all activities at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Center. Subject to availability; restrictions apply.)

Commemorative luggage tag — Receive one commemorative luggage tag for every person in your party.
Room accommodations of your choice
The room accommodations you select are included in the Magic Your Way Premium Package.
Magic Your Way Base Ticket
All Magic Your Way packages include a Magic Your Way Base Ticket for entry into one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks for each day of your ticket. Customize your ticket by adding days, the Park Hopper® Option, the Water Park Fun & More* Option or the No Expiration Option in any combination that meets your needs.
Three meals and two snacks per person, per night (ages 3 +)**
Choose from select Walt Disney World Resort table-service and quick-service restaurants for all 3 meals, including Signature Dining Experience restaurants, Disney Character dining, Disney Dinner Shows and more.

One adult table-service meal includes one appetizer (lunch or dinner only), one entrée and one dessert (lunch or dinner only), one juice (breakfast only) and one single serving non-alcoholic beverage, or one full buffet.

One child table-service meal includes one appetizer (lunch or dinner only), one entrée, one dessert (lunch or dinner only) and one single serving non-alcoholic beverage, or one full buffet.

One quick-service meal includes one entrée, one dessert (lunch or dinner only) or one juice (breakfast only) and one single serving non-alcoholic beverage.

One snack includes one of the following: frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single serving box), single serving bag of snacks, single piece of whole fruit, 20-oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dasani water, 22-oz fountain soft drink, 12-oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea, single serving prepackaged milk or juice.

Applicable taxes are included. Gratuities are not included.

Reservations are strongly suggested and can be made up to 180 days in advance. Please call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).*** Reservations are required for Disney Dinner Shows.
Unlimited use of select recreation activities, including golf
Recreation activities include Disney's golf (no tee time restrictions), personal watercraft, guided fishing excursions, horseback riding and more.

(Restrictions apply and advance reservations may be required.)
Admission to the Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba
Experience the wonder of this one-of-a-kind theatrical delight — created exclusively for Walt Disney World Resort.

(One admission per person; reservations may be made up to 90 days before arrival.)
Preferred fireworks viewing
Enjoy preferred fireworks viewing for Wishes at Magic Kingdom Park and IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot.

(Only valid with Magic Your Way Premium and Platinum packages. Valid theme park admission required. One viewing per theme park; advance reservations and voucher required; subject to availability; certain block-out dates apply, including and 12/20/08-1/02/09.)
Unlimited admissions to select theme park tours
Magic Kingdom Theme Park: Disney's Family Magic Tour, Disney's The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains, Disney's Keys to the Kingdom, Mickey's Magical Milestones.

Epcot Theme Park: Behind the Seeds, The UnDISCOVERed Future World, Around the World at Epcot Tour, Simply Segway® Experience at Epcot, Gardens of the World, Yuletide Fantasy (seasonal).

Disney's Animal Kingdom Park: Disney's Backstage Safari Tour, Disney's Wild By Design Tour.

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort: Disney's Wilderness Back Trail Adventure.

(Restrictions apply to selected tours. Subject to availability and schedule.)
Unlimited admissions to Children's Activity Centers
Children's Activity Centers (for ages 4-12) are at select Disney Resort hotels. Certain restrictions apply. Hours may vary by location.
Admission to select Grand Gathering Experiences (for parties of 8 or more)
If you have 8 or more in your party, a variety of magical experiences are waiting for you!

(Advance reservations required. Subject to availability. Two table-service meals will be redeemed per person, except for the Good Morning Character Breakfast, which requires only one table-service meal.)
One Resort-refillable drink mug
Bring your Resort mug to any quick-service restaurant at your Disney Resort hotel and refill it as often as you like for the length of your stay.
One portrait session and print package from Disney's PhotoPass Professional Portraits service

I was thinking of doing this too...do they give you a certificate for Cirque and you exchange it at the box office? Do you have to use it that one day or does it say good until XXXX? Does anyone have any experience with this?

I was able to select our 12 seats yesterday with a CM @ the cirque box office line. Since all of us are on the plan, the CM was able to pull up our reservations as reference and assigned the best seats she could find. She told me that the vouchers are inside our reservation packs. we can exchange them for our tickets from the box office anytime after 11am of the day your show. She also informed me that all guests must be seated 10 minutes before the show time. We need to allow exact time at the box office.

I am officially done with the planning phase. Can't wait to enjoy it now!!:banana:

I was thinking of doing this too...do they give you a certificate for Cirque and you exchange it at the box office? Do you have to use it that one day or does it say good until XXXX? Does anyone have any experience with this?

It's good from your package check in date until your package check out date. Please note that there's no shows on Sundays and Mondays.

It's good from your package check in date until your package check out date. Please note that there's no shows on Sundays and Mondays.

That's why I was wondering if it's a certificate you receive because I wanted my check in day to be on Sunday. Since, there is no shows Sunday or Monday could I use them Tuesday?

That's why I was wondering if it's a certificate you receive because I wanted my check in day to be on Sunday. Since, there is no shows Sunday or Monday could I use them Tuesday?

I doubt it. Since it is a package element, they would expire at midnight on your checkout day.

Also, a Sunday, Monday combo wouldn't be good, since very few of the tours run on Sunday.

A Monday, Tuesday combo, or Tuesday, Wed combo would work much better.

our check in date is a Friday which makes it easier to plan with the show. Have you considered getting the plan on the last 2 nights of your stay?

our check in date is a Friday which makes it easier to plan with the show. Have you considered getting the plan on the last 2 nights of your stay?

I think to really make this worth it, it has to be somewhere in the middle of your stay as you will want to get started early the first morning and also do things till late the 2nd day. Also, I pull a camper, so I have some setup and breakdown

So here's what I'm doing. I arrive late Friday, Saturday is setup (lots of Christmas decorations), Sunday and Monday are chill time and go putzing around on the golf cart. Tuesday morning starts new reservation, go to office get new keys, then play really hard with everything planned on Tuesday/Wednesday. Then again at some point on Wednesday morning pick up new keys again for the rest of my stay.

I think to really make this worth it, it has to be somewhere in the middle of your stay as you will want to get started early the first morning and also do things till late the 2nd day. Also, I pull a camper, so I have some setup and breakdown

So here's what I'm doing. I arrive late Friday, Saturday is setup (lots of Christmas decorations), Sunday and Monday are chill time and go putzing around on the golf cart. Tuesday morning starts new reservation, go to office get new keys, then play really hard with everything planned on Tuesday/Wednesday. Then again at some point on Wednesday morning pick up new keys again for the rest of my stay.

NICE!!:woohoo:

To OP:

LOL!!! I was just running the numbers and such for the exact same idea last night.

I tried to estimate the time it would take to get to and from separate events, the time for the events themselves, and then try to still fit in three meals.

I'm still not sure it will work out to benefit us though.

Need to put more time into the calcs and plans.

To OP:

LOL!!! I was just running the numbers and such for the exact same idea last night.

I tried to estimate the time it would take to get to and from separate events, the time for the events themselves, and then try to still fit in three meals.

I'm still not sure it will work out to benefit us though.

Need to put more time into the calcs and plans.

I spent 3 months planning this. It was no easy especially when we have 12 people. :wizard:
Keep in mind that you do not need to do everything or eat every credit in one day. We only have a one-night "Premium Plan" but we would play and eat for 2 full days. We do not have any breakfast eater in our group, so a lunch and dinner each day is sufficient. Don't forget that you are entitled to 2 snack credits too. BTW, we won't be doing any theme park tours at all. We are "Only" doing: Cirque du Soleil($90), Parasailing($100+), Golf lesson($75+), water skiing($?), Personal water crafts(2 hrs-price unsure), portrait photo session($50+), Segway @FW($90), miniature golf($13+) and finally a lunch @Fulton crab house and dinner @Narcoosee's and Artists point.
I hope this can help will with your planning.

I have been doing some research on this since I saw this thread yesterday. It appears that most (all?) room discounts are not valid if you want to purchase the premium/platinum plans?

Not really a big deal if you are staying value or campground and doing premium, but I am especially interested in platinum (Victoria & Albert's, Living Seas tours, spa treatment, fireworks cruise, etc!) and that also requires that you stay deluxe, so that's another big chunk of change. However, I am pretty sure I could still easily get my money's worth with one night. (Two people eating at V&A twice (can you do that?) and two massages is worth $750 alone)

My only other hangup is the fact that I have an AP and having three seperate reservations on one trip will probably require me to buy several park tickets I dont need, but at least I can always save them for the future!

Thanks again for bringing this topic up, its a great idea!

I have already told my DH that for our next trip, I want to go "Platinum" for one night. For $229 per adult, it's really a great deal, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter