• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

Most certainly....I hope they do a review of MVMCP before I head down there....

In various past podcasts, I have heard that MNSSHP is not as good as MVMCP. One podcast referref to MVMCP at the "$50 cookie".
I still have not decided if I am going to MVMCP.
Thoughts?

In various past podcasts, I have heard that MNSSHP is not as good as MVMCP. One podcast referref to MVMCP at the "$50 cookie".
Thoughts?

I've bought our tickets, so we are going.....I've read various posts about it, and while some don't think it's that great, the vast majority say that it's wonderful and not to be missed....I love Christmas...it's my favorite holiday and I'm really looking forward to it

Any new comers? All are welcome to party with us :cool1:

Just noticed that you have me going by myself, I forgot to mention my DH (John) will be coming too :)

Bumping to keep on the first page...just in case someone wants to join in. :goodvibes

Thoughts?

I'[ve done both. MNSSHP is better, but the low crowds, shows, and parades make MVMCP worth it, IMO.

I've done both. MNSSHP is better, but the low crowds, shows, and parades make MVMCP worth it, IMO.

I will probably do MVMCP after the cruise. I have never been to a hard ticket party. Might as well. It is "just money". My new motto is to pay for experiences, not things. I will not be bringing home any souvenirs.

I will probably do MVMCP after the cruise. I have never been to a hard ticket party. Might as well. It is "just money". My new motto is to pay for experiences, not things. I will not be bringing home any souvenirs.

Good way of thinking.

Bump...anyone else want to join in? All are welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter