• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

We now have 17 DISers confirmed with tickets. :cool1:

Hey y'all--after looking at my plans a little closer, I think I'm going to pass on the pre-cruise party. Still trying to decide whether to go post-cruise. Sorry for being such a loser! Y'all have fun!!! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise!

Hey y'all--after looking at my plans a little closer, I think I'm going to pass on the pre-cruise party. Still trying to decide whether to go post-cruise. Sorry for being such a loser! Y'all have fun!!! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise!

Sorry to hear that, but I do look forward to meeting you on the cruise. See you then.

I'd love to attend the meet on 12/10. I do not have my ticket yet. Barring any issues purchasing the ticket. I'll be there.

Solo traveler

Thanks for organizing!

I'd love to attend the meet on 12/10. I do not have my ticket yet. Barring any issues purchasing the ticket. I'll be there.

Solo traveler

Thanks for organizing!

Wonderful and Welcome Christy. I'll add you to my list. We'll be meeting in front of City Hall @ 4:15...see you then.

Cheri

Will be buying our tickets on the first of the month! It'll be me (Tim) and my best friend Justin. He's somewhat unaware of the Dis.....this should be interesting.

Will be buying our tickets on the first of the month! It'll be me (Tim) and my best friend Justin. He's somewhat unaware of the Dis.....this should be interesting.

:goodvibes Welcome Tim and Justin. See you on Dec. 10th !!!!

Giving this a bump..any newcomers that want to join us for MVMCP on Friday, Dec. 10th...you are more than welcome to join us. See my first post for the time and place to meet.

I know this is a thread for pre-cruise meets, but I was wondering if there are any meets planned before the 10th? We sadly will not be going on the podcast cruise. We will however be at the world Dec 1st-9th.
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some early December meets?

Thanks,
Lisa

I know this is a thread for pre-cruise meets, but I was wondering if there are any meets planned before the 10th? We sadly will not be going on the podcast cruise. We will however be at the world Dec 1st-9th.
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some early December meets?

Thanks,
Lisa

I will be arriving on the 4th. A few others are showing up early.
I am sure we can do a small meet somewhere.

Your boys are cute!

I bought my Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets today for December 10! Mom and I will be there with bells on! Most likely literally!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I bought my Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets today for December 10! Mom and I will be there with bells on! Most likely literally!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

So glad to hear that.....see you in December !!! :woohoo:

Giving this another nudge to keep it on the first page.....any newcomers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter