• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
I'm planning to set up a meet in the MK on Friday Dec. 10th for MVMCP. (providing they have the party that night) As it gets closer, I will update this post with the place and time.

THE DATES HAVE BEEN RELEASED. WE ARE ON FOR DECEMBER 10TH........Let me know who's coming with us and I'll put you on the list !!!!

Here it goes so far>>>>>>>>

Friday Dec. 10th (Cherinva).....MVMCP (Magic Kingdom)....In front of City Hall, 4:15

We are up to 32 People now !!!! YEAH

Attending: Cherinva (Cheri, Jennifer and Rachael)
nmoore14 (Nichole)
Guapotimmy (Tim and Justin)
disneydafty (Karen) and DH John
Hedy (Heather)
Chropistopy (Christy)
CDolacki2003 (plus 2)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon, Megan +8)
Evildiva (Katie) and Mom
DarthVader92, 31buzz and Starwood
mnra (Mark and Susan)
tinkbutt (Katie and Brian)

Anyone interested in Cirque's La Nouba?

How about a Segway tour?

DH wants to go see HP at Universal before cruise. Anyone else going to see HP?

We are going to WDW for 5 days after cruise.:banana:

Anyone interested in Cirque's La Nouba?

How about a Segway tour?

I am interested in La Nouba. I have never been and thought it looked interesting. I will be arriving on Friday (Dec. 10th).

If the party is Friday or Saturday, I am definitely in. This will be my first Christmas in the World :yay:

If the party is Friday or Saturday, I am definitely in. This will be my first Christmas in the World :yay:

Wonderful, I'll put you on my list. I've been to WDW once the day after Christmas, but that was over 25 years ago. My daughter doesn't remember...this is going to be a wonderful trip for all of us.

If we make it Sat. evening, we may make it.:thumbsup2 (maybe 2, maybe 5 with 1 in wheelchair). Don't expect HP will take all day.

Wonderful, I'll put you on my list. I've been to WDW once the day after Christmas, but that was over 25 years ago. My daughter doesn't remember...this is going to be a wonderful trip for all of us.

Hi Cheri :wave2:
We would love to do something saturday night. We are planning on leaving Va friday so that would put us there saturday. We aren't doing MVMCP as we did it for DAP with our kids and this is an adult trip.

Kathie

I'm not offering this as a suggestion, but what about breakfast the morning we embark?

Not sure if we're going to head to the port from home or spend a night or two in WDW, but if we do, would love to do MVMCP on Friday.

I'm not offering this as a suggestion, but what about breakfast the morning we embark?

That sounds like a good idea. We'd may be up for that even if we don't stay at WDW.

Why are you suggesting, if you're not offering? :lmao: Stellar idea, tho.

Because I know the rule:

"He who suggests it organizes it."

And momma didn't raise no fool.:goodvibes:goodvibes Just wanted to toss the idea out there...and this time around we won't have to contend with Sunday being Mother's Day like it was for PCC 1.0

Hi Cheri :wave2:
We would love to do something saturday night. We are planning on leaving Va friday so that would put us there saturday. We aren't doing MVMCP as we did it for DAP with our kids and this is an adult trip.

Kathie

Sure...on Saturday, we will be in the MK all day, with tentitive dinner plans for Chef Mickeys, and then over to Boardwalk for a DIS Meet there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter