Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

Because I know the rule:

"He who suggests it organizes it."

And momma didn't raise no fool.:goodvibes:goodvibes Just wanted to toss the idea out there...and this time around we won't have to contend with Sunday being Mother's Day like it was for PCC 1.0

Come on Todd..you can do this....besides you already put it out there.:laughing:

I thought I would start this thread, so that everyone has an idea of where the Pre Cruise DIS Meets are going on. I've asked for it to have a sticky, so that it doesn't get lost over the next 9 months.

I'll start off....I'm planning to set up a meet in the MK on Friday Dec. 10th for MVMCP. (providing they have the party that night) As it gets closer, I will update this post with the place and time.

Thanks for starting this thread...

I'll be watching this thread & any others that pop up to try and figure out when & what pre & post events are going to take place.

I know the DATW is on 17th. Paul's Birthday Bash. We're in for this...

Looks like there is the Precruise meet on the Boardwalk on the 11th. We're in for this...

We have an interest in the Candlelight Processional, MVMCP and possibly the Osbourne Lights.

Thanks again,

Louise & Mark

Thanks for starting this thread...

I'll be watching this thread & any others that pop up to try and figure out when & what pre & post events are going to take place.

I know the DATW is on 17th. Paul's Birthday Bash. We're in for this...

Looks like there is the Precruise meet on the Boardwalk on the 11th. We're in for this...

We have an interest in the Candlelight Processional, MVMCP and possibly the Osbourne Lights.

Thanks again,

Louise & Mark

You're welcome. I updated the first post with the Pre Cruise Dis Meets that I have so far.

We're arriving on Friday as well. I believe we are staying at the GF for the 1st time. Yipee!

Would the Boardwalk meet involve Jellyrolls by chance??! :banana:
We'd LOVE to do a Jellyrolls meet- and Saturday pre-cruise would be terrific!

But put us in for the Boradwalk no matter what. Just me and DH (John).

We're arriving on Friday as well. I believe we are staying at the GF for the 1st time. Yipee!

Would the Boardwalk meet involve Jellyrolls by chance??! :banana:
We'd LOVE to do a Jellyrolls meet- and Saturday pre-cruise would be terrific!

But put us in for the Boradwalk no matter what. Just me and DH (John).

Wonderful on staying at GF. I"ve always wanted to stay at the Poly, so this time I get my way. Look forward to meeting you on that Saturday.

BTW...I was born and raised in South Jersey...Millville....is that anywhere near where you are?

My friend and I will be at MVMCP on Friday evening...would love to meet up with everyone then! We'll be spending Saturday in Hollywood Studios I believe. Depending on the time of the Boardwalk meeting, we may or may not be there.

Wonderful on staying at GF. I"ve always wanted to stay at the Poly, so this time I get my way. Look forward to meeting you on that Saturday.
We have a ressie for GF concierge! :lovestruc But we really need an AP discount to come through to keep this. Without a discount, we'll likely move to the Boardwalk/Beach Club area. I really don't care- as long as we are at WDW and headed to PCC2.0!

BTW...I was born and raised in South Jersey...Millville....is that anywhere near where you are?
I'm in Medford- which is about an hour north of Millville. I run a pediatric clinic in Vineland twice a month- that's really close to Millville- so I know right where you are from!
I look forward to meeting you as well! :)

My friend and I will be at MVMCP on Friday evening...would love to meet up with everyone then! We'll be spending Saturday in Hollywood Studios I believe. Depending on the time of the Boardwalk meeting, we may or may not be there.

Fantastic.... See you then.

We have a ressie for GF concierge! :lovestruc But we really need an AP discount to come through to keep this. Without a discount, we'll likely move to the Boardwalk/Beach Club area. I really don't care- as long as we are at WDW and headed to PCC2.0!

I'm in Medford- which is about an hour north of Millville. I run a pediatric clinic in Vineland twice a month- that's really close to Millville- so I know right where you are from!
I look forward to meeting you as well! :)

Small World...I used to shop in Vineland...bought my first wedding dress there. LOL

Guys,

I can't wait :)

DH & I are looking forward to meeting you all, somewhere, anywhere, anytime.

We arrive on Thursday and leave straight after the cruise :(.

Guys,

At least you'll be there beforehand. It's better than airport to ship to airport!:thumbsup2

Guys,

Great, can't wait to meet you. I will do my best to keep the first post updated as the information comes in on the Pre Cruise Meets.

:yay:

Can't wait to meet everyone. By the way, my name is Nichole. I couldn't come up with a good user name. As we get closer to the cruise :thumbsup2 I know plans will become more final.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter