• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Cruise Breakfast at Fresh

We will be there! Probably check-out before (Swan) and head down before 9:00.
Take Care and thanks for organizing this!
Patti & Kevin

We'll head to breakfast before nine as well. I'm kind of anal about getting where I need to be early, and I want to be able to enjoy breakfast.

Kathy

Hello everyone,

I called Fresh today to warn them there will be a large group of us descending on them around 8:30 the day for leave on the cruise. I spoke with the manager, Tea. I told her we wouldn't want to sit at a single table because she would have wanted a contract for that sort of thing and I figured this was easier for everyone. I am just not able to deal with something like that right now. We can socialize with each other. I plan on wearing a DIS t-shirt that day. I know a number of us are, so we can keep track of each other. I hope this is OK with everyone. I know Hope and I are more than willing to share a larger table with a few other people. They have a lot of 4 tops and a few 6 tops. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Kim

Kim,

I think that sounds like a brilliant solution.

For anyone who might not know, DVC members get a 20% discount there.

Hope to meet you there before the buses.

Kathy

Thanks, Kim! Group dining can be annoying. If we keep it informal, that would work. And yes, the DVC discount rocks!

Thanks Kim for arranging all of this. If you any of you see us looking lost in the crowd please grab us, we tend to be quiet, but friendly!!
The Rays (from NH) - Patti & Kevin:flower3:

Kim,

Thanks for getting this together! I think it is a great idea to sit at 4-6 tops as we come in. I think it will be fun to meet people and service will be faster that way!

Thanks Kim for arranging all of this. If you any of you see us looking lost in the crowd please grab us, we tend to be quiet, but friendly!!

Maybe a :drinking1 will loosen all of us up a bit..:rotfl2:

Mark

Maybe a :drinking1 will loosen all of us up a bit. :rotfl2:

Mark

Kim,

Thanks for getting this together! I think it is a great idea to sit at 4-6 tops as we come in. I think it will be fun to meet people and service will be faster that way!

Since it's a buffet, Theresa, if you have poor service, don't you think you'd only have yourself to blame? :rotfl2: (Yeah, I know, they still have to clear plates and all. ;) )

Maybe a :drinking1 will loosen all of us up a bit..:rotfl2:

Mark

It's 5 o'clock somewhere. Bwahahaha!

One month from tomorrow is our Fresh breakfast. Anyone else joining us?

Kim

If I counted right (well the spreadsheet I made) we have 28 people. What a great send off for the cruise.

Kim

I'm hoping to go with my friend Justin....whenever we can hitchhike from Pop Century:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter