Pre Cruise Breakfast at Fresh

Sure! We'll be at the BCV and we have to move our stuff over to the Swolphin anyway. We'll be there - what time? (hope there's someplace we can stash our luggage). That would be me (Lois) and DUHGreg (Greg) - thanks!

Just a bump for this thread. I will base the time on the time the buses are leaving.

Kim

We would love to join you guys, me (Karen) and DH (John) we are staying and leaving from the Boardwalk.

We just moved over to the Swan for our 2 pre-cruise nights and would love to join everyone for breakfast at Fresh!
We are 2 adults- Linda & John.

I'll watch for a time as we get closer.

Dave (DH) and I would like to join the group. Great way to meet some of our fellow travellers ahead of time.

Kathy

Hikin' man & I would like to join you if it's not too early. We're staying at Pop Century and I'm not quite sure how far away that is.:confused3
I guess we would take the Disney bus to the Boardwalk and walk over from there?

Hikin' man & I would like to join you if it's not too early. We're staying at Pop Century and I'm not quite sure how far away that is.:confused3

Hi,

Take bus to Boardwalk or Yatch/Beach Club. From there it's less than a 5 minute walk even with luggage. If my memory is correct, it's in the lower section section of the Dolphin. If wrong, other Dis'ers will correct me.

If you took a cab, then just go to the hotel directly.

See you there,

Mark

There is no bus to the Boardwalk. The closest bus would get you to Disney's Hollywood Studios, and then you'd need a boat ride (or walk) to the Dolphin. IMHO, it would be a pain unless you were taking a cab.

There is no bus to the Boardwalk. The closest bus would get you to Disney's Hollywood Studios, and then you'd need a boat ride (or walk) to the Dolphin. IMHO, it would be a pain unless you were taking a cab.

Hi Lori,

Thank you for fixing my mistake... Appears the Cab is the only real option as you stated. We've used cabs quite a bit and they really are'nt too expensive.

Mark

I agree about the cab thing. One of the best things my friend Hope ever mentioned doing. Particularly getting from one hotel to another. And with luggage I wouldn't even THINK about using the Disney buses. I sometimes think my park backpack it too much luggage for the buses. :rotfl2:

Kim

Thanks for the info. I am surprised there's no bus to the Boardwalk! I always take my car to Disney (except for this time) so I've never dealt with the transportation before.

Thanks for the info. I am surprised there's no bus to the Boardwalk! I always take my car to Disney (except for this time) so I've never dealt with the transportation before.

The Boardwalk is just another Disney resort with a developed entertainment and dining area. They don't have a dedicated bus depot that would be required if you wanted direct resort-to-resort transportation. They just have a normal resort bus stop for travel to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Downtown Disney. (Epcot and DHS are serviced by the Friendship boats only.)

But anyway, the restaurant is at the Dolphin. :laughing:

Kevin has said the buses are leaving from the Swan by 11am. I am thinking scheduling breakfast for 9 am, this will leave time for us to eat and then get our luggage out to the front of the Swan. Opinions?

Kim

Kevin has said the buses are leaving from the Swan by 11am. I am thinking scheduling breakfast for 9 am, this will leave time for us to eat and then get our luggage out to the front of the Swan. Opinions?

Kim

Kim,

I think that sounds like a good plan to me. That gives us an 1-1/2 hours to have breakfast and fun. Then grab our stuff and head off to the big party.

If the bus departure time changes we can adjust.

Louise & Mark

p.s. we are in:thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan! We'll be returning our rental car to the Dolphin (or is it the Swan?) beforehand. Then we'll be you all at Fresh.

I think John's encouraging us to be there for the buses by 10:30ish. Would that still give us enough time?

I think John's encouraging us to be there for the buses by 10:30ish. Would that still give us enough time?

We'll probably head down a bit before 9, but I think it's enough time.

Maybe we'll have our bags brought down to Bell Services before breakfast so we are really ready to go after we eat.

I am going to call the Dolphin a little later today. Once my headache eases up.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter