• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Cruise Breakfast at Fresh

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Hope and I are planning on having breakfast at Fresh that morning. We love that place. Anyone care to join us? Think about it. We just made our reservations for the Swan. I was hoping for the Swan this time. I've stayed at the Dolphin, now I get to try the Swan.

Kim

Sure, I like Fresh. I'll be able to meet you there easily.

On my only prior Disney cruise (yes, I need to take more cruises!), I had pre-cruise breakfast at Cape May. :goodvibes

Thanks for the invite, but my girls and I are going to O'Hana that morning. Enjoy your breakfast.

I'm really liking all the breakfast threads based on location, location, location. Because I'm at an Epcot area resort, I thought I'd bump this thread up for those who might be interested in joining us.

Kim, would you wish to edit the subject to "Pre-cruise breakfast at Fresh" so it can stand out among the other breakfast threads? Just sayin'. ;)

Thanks for the invite, but my girls and I are going to O'Hana that morning. Enjoy your breakfast.

How is O'Hana? I was thinking of going there for either breakfast or dinner one night.

I'm really liking all the breakfast threads based on location, location, location. Because I'm at an Epcot area resort, I thought I'd bump this thread up for those who might be interested in joining us.

Kim, would you wish to edit the subject to "Pre-cruise breakfast at Fresh" so it can stand out among the other breakfast threads? Just sayin'. ;)

Sure Lori.

So far it looks like just you and me. Maybe some of the Swan folks will see this and decide to join us.

Fresh is good! Fresh is fresh! Fresh is tasty! Fresh is the best! :laughing:

So far it looks like just you and me. Maybe some of the Swan folks will see this and decide to join us.

Fresh is good! Fresh is fresh! Fresh is tasty! Fresh is the best! :laughing:

You, me and Hope. I agree we could get more. Particularly if the buses leave around the same time they did last year.

Kim

You, me and Hope. I agree we could get more. Particularly if the buses leave around the same time they did last year.

Kim

I don't know what time the buses leave, because I've booked transfers via DCL, and I'm assuming I'll be heading back to Beach Club after breakfast to catch the bus.

Right now we are at the Boardwalk Villas. If we aren't meeting Ian's family at the port for brunch, then we might join you guys. They live in Satellite Beach, so the port is the easiest place to meet up.

I'll keep you posted! Thanks for setting this one up.

Thanks, Nancy. I love Fresh and it seemed the perfect time to eat there.

Kim

My Mom (Bonnie) and I will be staying at the Swan. We would like to join you for breakfast at Fresh if it works out. I will keep watching for details.

Donna

i just looked up Fresh - looks like a lovely restaurant!

if you have room, Aaron and I would love to join you for breakfast!

Hello,

Can my wife Carol (Disney Enabler) and I join you for breakfast at Fresh?

Thank you for coordinating this. The menu sounds tasty!

Michael

My family of 4 plan on eating breakfast there on the 12th. We are staying at the swan on the 11th so eating at fresh seemed like a good plan. We would love to join you. What time are you thinking about. We didn't go on the cruise last year so we don't know what time the buses left.
thanks!

The time for the breakfast will be determined by the time the buses are leaving. I don't think Fresh takes reservations, but once we have a general idea of departure time and the number of people, I will call the Dolphin and check.

Kim

I posted earlier that my family would like to also eat at fresh. Well plans have changed. My husband found the garden grove restaurant on the website & would like to eat there. Thank you. Hava a magical day! :goodvibes

Hi Kim,

We are in:thumbsup2

Louise & Mark - bigmoonmullen
Dale & Bob - bigmoonmullen parents

Just give us a time when it's known.

Take care,

Mark

Hi! Room for one more? I'd love to meet for breakfast at Fresh.

I'll be traveling solo.

Thanks for organizing!!

Hi!

Sounds like fun and we would love to join you. We are first time cruisers and sounds like a nice way to meet a few of you before boarding the bus. We are staying at the Swan, just send a note when you know the time. Thanks so much for organizing.

Patti & Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter