• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Cruise Breakfast at Fresh

Just one more bump. We don't have a formal reservation. We have advised Fresh there we be a large number of us. So if you are interested in joining us for breakfast, the more the merrier.

Kim

Will anyone else besides us have their luggage with them? (including our soft-sided bag with the adult beverages in it)

What time are we meeting for breakfast? I'm taking my luggage for a walk from the back side of Beach Club, over the bridge. I plan on storing luggage at the Swan and walk to Dolphin for breakfast.

Since we need to be outside the Swan at 10:30 to board the buses provided by Dreams, I was thinking around 8:30. That will give us time to eat and then get our luggage and head out front. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave my luggage in my room at the Swan, or have bell services hang onto it while we are at breakfast.

Kim

Since we need to be outside the Swan at 10:30 to board the buses provided by Dreams, I was thinking around 8:30. That will give us time to eat and then get our luggage and head out front. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave my luggage in my room at the Swan, or have bell services hang onto it while we are at breakfast.

Kim

Will they do that?? That's what we'll do if they will.

Just one more bump. We don't have a formal reservation. We have advised Fresh there we be a large number of us. So if you are interested in joining us for breakfast, the more the merrier.

Kim

I just made an ADR for breakfast, then saw your post. I guess if I just tell them we're with 'the group', they'll know who I mean? :cool1:

I'm staying at the Dolphin. I'd love to join you guys for breakfast. Then I'll skedaddle to Nancy & Ian & family to go to the port. :)

Lôôking forward to seeing everyone!!

I'm staying at the Dolphin. I'd love to join you guys for breakfast. Then I'll skedaddle to Nancy & Ian & family to go to the port. :)

Lôôking forward to seeing everyone!!

I'll be the crazy lady taking her luggage for a walk over the Yacht Club/Boardwalk/Swan bridge. I'm sure you can't miss me. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter