• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PPC 2.0 Castaway Cay 5k - GKTW Fundraiser Idea

Sounds like we will have more walkers than runners....more time to spend looking over the Island and chatting with each other...I'm all for that.

Count me in!
Sounds like fun!! I really wanted to do it in January, but I wasn't feeling too good that day.

-nat

OK, I'm in. After doing 60 miles in three days for Komen, I can certainly handle a 5k, right? I will have my 10 year old DS with me as well. He gets service/PE credits for school for this kind of stuff.

--Hillary (and Adam)

OK, I'm in. After doing 60 miles in three days for Komen, I can certainly handle a 5k, right? I will have my 10 year old DS with me as well. He gets service/PE credits for school for this kind of stuff.

--Hillary (and Adam)

Congrats on the 3 day!! And woo hoo for DS getting involved too!!!!

--Hillary (and Adam)

Where are you doing the 3day? I'm doing it in Chicago this year! :thumbsup2

-nat

Where are you doing the 3day? I'm doing it in Chicago this year! :thumbsup2

-nat

I actually meant that in the past tense! I did the walk in 2007 (the first time they ahd the 3 day here in Cleveland) and 2008. Since then, my plantar faciitis (sp?) and heel spurs have been too bad to walk that far anymore. I can certainly handle a 5k (esp. with my son, who's slower than me, and walkers (who I can join in case of emergency)).

I might crew this year's walk, though. I haven't checked dates yet. They moved it to the west side of Cleveland, so it's a bit more difficult for me, but if the dates work with camp/school/whatever I'll do it!

Good luck with your walk! Is this your first 3 day?

--H

Still looking forward to running this. Anybody else interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter