Post your PBH room assignments

Hope someone can help me...my sister has mobility issues (back surgery) and since we have booked club, I was wondering if there are any rooms near the club lounge so she wouldn't have far to walk? She will be hanging out at the resort by herself while I hit the coaster rides so I know she will be spending a fair bit of time in the lounge. I'm not sure if there are any club rooms on the lounge level???
TIA!

club lounge is on the 3rd floor.

call and have a request for 3rd floor added to your reservation.

not knowing the room type you booked, not sure which will have the shorter walk to the lounge.

you can ask when you call with room location/floor requests.

it will be easier to assign you a specific room in advance than to wait until you check in.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. We have a 2 queen bed CL room booked so hopefully there are some of this type located near the lounge. I will definitely call to add your suggested request. By the lounge being on the third floor, I assume anyone can have a room near the lounge, but only those with a CL room key can enter it? Also, is there a CL desk with staff in the lounge area who can help with reservations etc.?
Thank you again for your help!

yes, only club lounge guests are allowed in the lounge.

you show your hotel card to the TM when you enter.

when i have stayed club, the concierge there has helped me with some reservations, movie times at the cineplex, etc.

since you have someone in your party, you should call now so your room will be blocked off for you.
just explain the mobility issue and that is why you need to be near the lounge as your sister will be in the lounge at times you are in the park.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. We have a 2 queen bed CL room booked so hopefully there are some of this type located near the lounge. I will definitely call to add your suggested request. By the lounge being on the third floor, I assume anyone can have a room near the lounge, but only those with a CL room key can enter it? Also, is there a CL desk with staff in the lounge area who can help with reservations etc.?
Thank you again for your help!

Make sure you call. There really aren't any rooms extremely close to the lounge as the lounge is situated right beside the entrance foyer in its own little hallway with door out to a piazza opposite the doors to the lounge.

Ask to be as close as possible to the lounge.

Thank you macraven and damo. I've now called and they were happy to put in my request on behalf of my sister.

Oh yes, my sister thanks you both as well!!!

Thank you macraven!
Even better news about my call...the person I got on the phone was totally able to relate to my request because her mom also recently had back surgery so she told me not to worry because she would make sure her notes explained in detail why we needed to be close to the lounge. I felt very relieved after talking to her.
I am loving the advice that I receive here. :goodvibes

it is very good to hear all of it has been taken care of now.

thank you, i do enjoy helping by sharing my experiences that have worked for me.

Stayed in 3134 at PBH. West Wing, first floor, garden view standard, payed $289. Booked reservation by phone about two days in advance and was offered a summer promotion rate (online was listed as $339.) A Florida resident at checkout told me they paid $200. Put in a request by phone for West Wing. I was offered this handicapped room at the registration desk. It was right near the doors for the boat dock, same level, about as close as you can get. Great location, at the dock in seconds, room was very spacious, and we were granted late checkout at noon. A stroll across the piazza could have us at Sal's Deli and Pizza in a couple of minutes. Very happy with this location and the quality of the room was sky-high.

I'm looking at their website and it seems bay view OR club level but not both.

I have a bay view room booked. Can I request a balcony?

I'm looking at their website and it seems bay view OR club level but not both.

I have a bay view room booked. Can I request a balcony?

you can request one, but they are few and far between and definitely not guaranteed.We requested one the last 2 times and never got it ( they were all full)

Found this thread and wanted to bump with a question...

We are booked into a deluxe 2 queen room. I'd like to be as close as possible to the water taxi. The girl booking the room stated that the rooms closest to the dock were all standard and my room would be closer to the front desk.

What room/ wing can I request to be as close as possible to the boat dock?

Found this thread and wanted to bump with a question...

We are booked into a deluxe 2 queen room. I'd like to be as close as possible to the water taxi. The girl booking the room stated that the rooms closest to the dock were all standard and my room would be closer to the front desk.

What room/ wing can I request to be as close as possible to the boat dock?

Here is my earlier post about the room we stayed in. I do not think I have ever seen as big a room in a hotel in the US. We could have played competitve sports in this room:

Stayed in 3134 at PBH. West Wing, first floor, garden view standard, payed $289. Booked reservation by phone about two days in advance and was offered a summer promotion rate (online was listed as $339.) A Florida resident at checkout told me they paid $200. Put in a request by phone for West Wing. I was offered this handicapped room at the registration desk. It was right near the doors for the boat dock, same level, about as close as you can get. Great location, at the dock in seconds, room was very spacious, and we were granted late checkout at noon. A stroll across the piazza could have us at Sal's Deli and Pizza in a couple of minutes. Very happy with this location and the quality of the room was sky-high.

Seems like it's mostly standards in the west wing? We booked at the standard rate and got the free upgrade to deluxe that comes with our Loews youfirst status. Are there deluxe rooms in the west wing?

The size difference between standard and deluxe is not much. I'd probably be fine with either.

Seems like it's mostly standards in the west wing? We booked at the standard rate and got the free upgrade to deluxe that comes with our Loews youfirst status. Are there deluxe rooms in the west wing?

The size difference between standard and deluxe is not much. I'd probably be fine with either.

Yes, there are deluxes in the West Wing.

The room I referred to above is right at the boat dock. No elevator needed. You just crawl out of bed and you are there! If you are not in the west wing, you will not be near the boat dock.

I do not know the size difference between the rooms. but the handicapped room we had was so huge that it is hard to imagine the deluxe rooms being any bigger.

However, we did not ask for a handicapped room, they just gave it to us at the front desk. We simply asked for the west wing, in advance.

The pool is centrally located, so all wings are equidistant. but the resort is big with very long corridors, and you can't be super close to both. So you will have to decide which is more important, but stick with the west wing.

The room I referred to above is right at the boat dock. No elevator needed. You just crawl out of bed and you are there! If you are not in the west wing, you will not be near the boat dock.

I do not know the size difference between the rooms. but the handicapped room we had was so huge that it is hard to imagine the deluxe rooms being any bigger.

However, we did not ask for a handicapped room, they just gave it to us at the front desk. We simply asked for the west wing, in advance.

The pool is centrally located, so all wings are equidistant. but the resort is big with very long corridors, and you can't be super close to both. So you will have to decide which is more important, but stick with the west wing.

Thanks so much! I just called and put in a request for the west wing. I hope they come through for us. My husband is a little concerned about the hotel being the furthest one from the parks. Being close to the dock will help.

So if we miss the boat and our room is in the west wing... is the walking path close by as well? I assume it just follows the boat's path.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter