Post your AP rate here!!!

I was so excited when my TA called me this morning and told me that she got us the WL woodsview for 5 nights for $920.00 total. This was tax included!!! May 20 - May 25. I can't wait!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This board is awesome!!!

My rates are all including tax:
AKL sav view 244.19, POR 121.54, and GF main concierge 663.43
June 23-28

We got 5 nights at POR for $607.50 5/12-5/17! Yea!!!! Ok time to go reset my counter!!!!! We were also quoted 5 nights courtyard view at WL for $1115. And standard savanah at AKL for $1221. These rates include tax and she told me that there were very few left. She said, and I quote "you internet people have been all over us this morning". My hold time was about 45 mins...

LOL "You internet people"-that's a funny name for us sweet and informed Dis'ers! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :earboy2:

GingerLedbetter: The tower rooms are located in the A-frame building of the Contemporary. The garden wings are in the 3 story additions connected to the main A-frame by walkways.

Just got a rate of $88.10 a night(tax included) for POP Century from June 30th thru July 5th

:cool1: I made my ressie! I am so excited for my solo trip! CRO made my decision easy for me, there were no WL rooms for my dates, so I went back to plan A which was POFQ. That's where I was originally planning to stay anyway, so I'm very excited! :teeth: With the money I'm saving my boss I think I'll get a convertible!

D4D

KIANGA said:
Rack For Akl Concierge Is 490 W/o Tax, Ap Rate For The Same Is 390 W/o Tax. The Rooms Are Deluxe Savannah View Whereas You're Comparing To Garden view Concierge. CHECK WHAT LAGOON VIEW CONCIERGE WOULD BE.

I know what the LV concierge runs at Polynesian--I had a postcard that would have given that view to us at a rate of $518 p/n--AP on that room was $535. The latter is $100 off the rack. I guess I was just shocked at the cost of a DSV at AKL since we've stayed there for a lot less than that $390 rate! Whew. . .things have gone up out that way in the last few years. The Polynesian GV rooms are larger than those at AKL and more our cup of tea I guess! :love:

June 2 - June 9 .. $250.00 + tax. Yipee!!! This will be our 2nd time in this room.

We were able to get 10 nights at YC for $2609. We need 4-5 more days but the very nice young woman helping us said her system would't let her book any more days out past end of codes? Our stay starts 7/2 and we'll just be waiting for the next set of dates to be released to finish booking our stay. I'm thrilled with what we have but part of me is mourning the other places we'll be missing. I feel so goofy.

Beth

DU got me POP April 1 for $83.00 including tax. ($74.44 w/o tax) and Poly GV May 6 and 7 for $253.81 including tax ($227.63 w/o tax. I'm very happy.

:cool1:

Going June 17-23rd.

1st choices Contemporary and BC not available, so am taking 2 POP rooms at $74. each. ( going with grown son and daughter that would rather stand all night than share the same bed.)

I think that one of the reasons for the longer wait times is the new Magical Express service. I took my CM a while to get our flight times and numbers in the computer and explain it all. Still, it's worth it - much better than dealing with Mears.

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

:earsboy: I've always planned and booked our WDW trips myself, but I'm rethinking that after reading that some folks got AP rates through DU.

Three quick questions:

1) How far ahead did you book your trip with them?
2) If we book our Dec trip with DU now, will they try to snag the AP discounts when they are released, or do we have to book our trip after the rates are out?
3) Did anyone succeed in getting the Dolphin AP rate? If so, what was it?

Thanks! :earsboy:

For WL (woods view) $165.00 May 26-29 w/tax $183.98 Total saved $668.85. Called in @ 6:59am CM answered 7:05am pulled all the information up then for some reason his computer wouldn't apply the codes, he asked me to call back later I said I wouldn't be able to call back as I had to leave for work. (GULP) He said, "Well I have all the information I'll try to go back in later to secure the code for you. I'll call and leave you a message if I am able to get it, but I can't guarantee that you will receive the discount." I told him that if woods view or courtyard rooms were available to please go ahead and upgrade the standard room to either of the rooms, but that I would prefer the Woods View, So please try and work your MAGIC.

I went to work and worried all day, when I got home I had my new rate information on the answering machine. Went in and verified reservation on the Disney Website...Everything is there.

:bounce:

mmcguire said:
:earsboy: I've always planned and booked our WDW trips myself, but I'm rethinking that after reading that some folks got AP rates through DU.

Three quick questions:

2) If we book our Dec trip with DU now, will they try to snag the AP discounts when they are released, or do we have to book our trip after the rates are out?

I haven't used DU, but would guess they're similar to most other Disney TA's. I know my TA was able to apply the AP code to my existing ressies, and I believe this is what DU does, too. So, you could book now, and then if codes should come out - more $$ in your pocket!

Since the Dolphin is not a Disney-owned hotel, I don't think they make you go through this AP frenzy. From the All Ears site, it looks like the rates might be available year-round - you'd probably just have to call and check. Here's the info: http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/sd_discounts.htm

WL $183.98 tax included (saw someone else post that before tax it's $165 a night) for June 17-21. Happy to get it, thank you Sue Ellen! She told me that CR was completely booked for that time except concierge, which doesn't have AP rates. :( She also had the Poly for me at $283.21 with tax but DD9 wanted WL again and since it's HER birthday trip.......

mmcguire said:

Three quick questions:

1) We booked our trip (May 16-26) with DU a couple of weeks ago. Got an email from my agent early this morning saying that she had gotten us AP rate for our room.

2) No, you don't have to book after the rates are out. In fact, I think you should book BEFORE the rates are out.

3) Can't help you with this question. We stayed at the Dolphin in Dec 2003. They offered a really good discount at the time (not AP rate). I believe it was $99/night + tax for a standard room. We even got a free upgrade to the resort view. :teeth:

Newcomer52
How did you get that rate? I was quoted $254 w/o tax AP rate for April 26th thru May 2nd.....Please tell. Did you have an Email/PIN or did you get the AP Rate?
ADP :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter