Post your AP rate here!!!

AuntBJ

DIS Veteran
Please post if you get the AP rate and what rate you got.

Has anyone got the mod. price yet?

I'm on hold now.

I called 2 times and spoke to 2 different CM's who said the code was not applicable yet.

Same here. Spoke to really nice CM, Sara Faye, and she said they are not realeased yet. Also, asked about general codes and she said they have no clue on those.

AuntBJ said:
Please post if you get the AP rate and what rate you got.

Has anyone got the mod. price yet?

I'm on hold now.

Here are the rates I got out of the CM, Arlene Rose.
POR $109
All Stars/POP $74
Poly Garden $254
Contemp Garden $209
WL Standard $139

232271 said:
Here are the rates I got out of the CM, Arlene Rose.
POR $109
All Stars/POP $74
Poly Garden $254
Contemp Garden $209
WL Standard $139

Are these Ap rates.... they seem high for moderates and values

I got WL standard room for $139 pretax May 8-15. Also was qouted POFQ $109 pretax for standard room.

Poly GV May 28th - June 4th Ap rate $254.00/nt.
Grand total with tax 7 nights $1982.00

Was the contemporary-Garden $209 or $219. I was at the Contemorary breifly eating at Chef Mickey's last Friday and thought it was a very nice place. The Poly is still a little to price, but I am sure I could get talked into the Contemporary especially being so so close to MK. I knew that my AP would pay off for my last trip, but to get AP rate for my May trip also is great.

:goodvibes WOW! 5 nights at YC, standard view, $234 per night plus tax. 5 nights at CR Tower, $280 per night plus tax. :goodvibes

Now I have to go wake up my kids, who have all stayed in bed because I was on the phone instead of wakng them up for school!

DIS and Mousesavers, I love you!

Was quoted $305/nt plus tax for YC water view for May 8 for 6 nights. That's higher than last year by $25 (before tax) per night.

Just got the AP rate-$109/night at POFQ, May 11-16. Was on hold for almost 50 minutes with two phones. phew!

That's why we are seeing higher AP rates this year. Late last year Mousesavers posted that the "seasons" were changing. Time periods that used to be "Value" are now "Regular."

I'm happy with any savings!

55 minute phone call on the 800 number with 35 minute hold.
Had to change resorts but got the $109/night for POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter