Post your AP rate here!!!

disneyfreakjackie said:
You will LOVE it!! I was also on hold for about 40 minutes this morning and reserved two rooms at POR!!! 5/9 through 5/17!! $109!! Currently on hold AGAIN, want to split our stay and spend the last three nights at CBR, since we have never stayed there and this will be our THIRD time at POR!!! I hope I can still get the AP rate for CBR.

Anyone get the AP rate for CSR?? Wanted a few nights there at the AP rate, but all they had were suites for $330/night!!! :earseek:

Yesterday, NO AP codes for CBR OR CSR for the second half of our stay, called tonight (just to check) and guess WHAT!!! CBR for the second half of our stay at the AP rate!!! YEAH!!! We get to go to POR/four nights AND try a new resort (to us) . . . CBR/four nights!!! Eight nights at the AP rate!!! SOO HAPPY!!! :cool1: :goodvibes :banana: :sunny: :flower:

disneyfreakjackie,

Congrats. It pays to call back and check. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to keep my stay at Contemporary standard gardenview at $194 or upgrade for $89.25 more and stay at Poly standard GV for $283.25.

These AP codes seem high. Especially the Value and Mods. I've booked a water view for $80 @ POR and have booked AKL for $114 before at the end of April.

The rates this time are high. I just booked the AKL standard pool view for $183.98/night with tax from 5/26-6/2. During Christmas week, I could have booked a Savannah view room at AKL for $169/night with tax. That same room is now $219 without tax.
I ended up staying at the Poly at Christmas in a garden view room for $215/night with tax. That room now is $254/night without tax.

So At 11:30 on Wdnesday I was told there were no AP rates for standard view at WL left. So I booked POR. I call back the next morning at 8:00AM, spent another 75 mins on hold and voila! She had WL Standard at AP rate. Sweet!!!! All I can say is keeping calling back if you have your heart set on a resort.

Thanks for the update seanmci! I just changed my POP to POFQ (15-20 minutes on hold) for my dates. No moderates were available when I first called. Now if CSR only opens up ...

I too was told there were no WL standard so I booked woodsview. Maybe I will call back to see if standard has been made available. Every little bit($) helps. I will keep you posted.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

MagicKingdom05 said:
disneyfreakjackie,

Congrats. It pays to call back and check. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to keep my stay at Contemporary standard gardenview at $194 or upgrade for $89.25 more and stay at Poly standard GV for $283.25.
go for it...it's VACATION BA-BY :cool1:

fun & fancy free said:
I too was told there were no WL standard so I booked woodsview. Maybe I will call back to see if standard has been made available. Every little bit($) helps. I will keep you posted.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

I am trying to decide whether to call back and ask for a Woods view. I usually don't care about view but some of the descriptions of the standard view describe an ugly view of the service/delivery entrance. Whatever, I am sure it's not that bad! I am so happy just to be going to WL... This is the slippery slope of Disney... "Well if we are going to [blank] then we might as well do [blank]..."

seanmci said:
I am trying to decide whether to call back and ask for a Woods view. I usually don't care about view but some of the descriptions of the standard view describe an ugly view of the service/delivery entrance. Whatever, I am sure it's not that bad! I am so happy just to be going to WL... This is the slippery slope of Disney... "Well if we are going to [blank] then we might as well do [blank]..."

I've had the standard view and it's not a pretty sight. We had the pleasure of sitting on our balconey and watching the trucks back in....beep...beep....beep. There was lots of activity and mostly in the morning when sitting on the balconey with your coffee. I usually don't care about my view, but the activity is a little hard to get use to.

AP Rate for Boardwalk Villas 1 Bedroom Suite- $350.00
Old Key West 1 Bedroom - $295.000

Opted for the BVW....l love to walk to Epcot!! :love1:

I, myself, couldn't secure an AP rate on my room only ressies at the Poly (I call a couple of times a day) so I contacted DU. They got me "the AP rate" of $318 a night April 15-23 for GV. I know this is not as good as others I read at $254, but it has saved me almost $700 off of the rack rate. I'll take that.
DU rocks! How DO they do that???
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted, Whew!!

I have also read that DU can find rooms/rates that individuals were not offered/able to get. When you called CRO, did you ask about GF or just about the Poly? It seems that DU seems to perhaps know the "right" questions to ask.

Any thoughts?
Suzy V.

Yes, the CMs at CRO have been very patient w/ me. We checked all the monorail resorts and all room types and codes that may be available, including AAA and AP. I was getting too stressed and put everything in the hands of the true professionals at Dreams Unlimited.
I have no thoughts on how/why DU was able to get me an AP rate. I am happy with what I have and thankful to DU, which BTW ROCKS!!!

Dreamin', just dreamin' of being luaed to sleep...

Well there are still some AP rates out there! Yesterday I booked Poly GV concierge(Memorial Day weekend) for $395 and change a night including tax. Now I'm just hoping WDWtravel can fix the mess they made of my airfare.

I see in some of the posts that fellow mouseketeers refer to calling the #407 and #800 numbers. What is the 1-800 number if anyone would mind passing it on. I didn't think there was one!!! Learn something new every, everyday here!!!
Thanks!!
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter