• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post PCC2.0 Photowalk Sign-up **Canceled due to rain**

I'll be there.

I had some fun shooting non-Disney at the beach this past weekend with birds in flight and surfers. Definitely a change in subject but it was nice. I posted a few on my FB page.

I'm all about breaking some rules for good photo ops :)

I am ready to give my 10-22 a workout!

I'd love to join you guys! Sign me up. Sounds like fun. I've always wanted time to just take pictures in the park.

And we will probably follow you to Beaches and Cream . . . to take photos of course. :rolleyes1

Haha. I think we should have a mid-Photowalk Beaches & Cream break. All of that pushing of a button and squatting requires a sugary substance fuel break. Just my two cents. ;)

BTW, I know next to nothing about cameras. I do get some good shots every so often that surprise me. I'm ready to be the student.

Linda, I'm going to the Beaches & Cream meet at 11 too. I'm doing the Photo Walk for an hour and then heading over. :)

Nikki, sounds like a good plan. Go hang with the paparazzi for an hour and then to B&C. I'll walk over with you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter