• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post PCC2.0 Photowalk Sign-up **Canceled due to rain**

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
**Canceled due to rain**

OK folks, It is starting to rain over here near the Boardwalk and the radar is not looking favorable.

MLB_0.png

It also looks like my 7 year old is not keeping food down this morning. My condolences/apologies go out to the housekeeping staff at the Swan.

Tag, I am it.

Time/Date - 12/18 @ 10:00am EST, duration approx 2-4 hours (longer if there is interest)
Where - WDW Restorts - Starting at The Boardwalk
Who - YOU

We will meet on the Boardwalk near the boat ramp for the Friendship boats.

**Posted to Photography Board on 3/6/2010**

Who wants to go and walk around the world taking pictures and not just of your family (families are welcome, of course). I will post more info as I get some time to update. Feel free to add suggestions for locations around the world, and it does not have to be in a Park (Corey, let's sneak over to Discovery Island).

Post your board name if you want to be counted. Bring your Point and Shoot, DSLR, or your Pin Hole and let's have some fun.

Photowalking - from Wikipedia

Photowalking is the act of walking with a camera for the main purpose of taking pictures of things that the photographer may find interesting.

It is usually a communal activity organized by camera clubs, online forums or commercial organizations, sometimes in the form of a walking tour. Often the aim is to practice and improve one's own photography skills rather than a specific focus on documentary photography.

While the camera need not be a digital camera, in practice the low cost of digital photography and the ease of digital photo processing and online photo sharing allow a casual approach in photowalking.

While related to street photography, photowalking is differentiated by its impetus to photograph things of interest rather than people specifically. As with any walking that may go a few miles or kilometers, photowalking can also promote physical fitness.

Location Suggestions (Will post Polls later)

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Senor Jorge - He once punched a magician. That’s right, you heard me.
Gatorland - Kelly (w/Paul shaking his head)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunrise and Sunset times for Orlando, FL

Top.jpg

data.jpg

Sunrise Sunset times for Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay

Top.jpg

NAssau-1.jpg

The list:

K5JMH - Mike
Aggielawyer - Courtney
Georgemoe - George, aka Senor Jorge, The Most Interesting Man in the World - He once taught a horse to read his e-mail to him.
Farmergirl
Farmboy
Safetymom - Kathy
OKWLover - Jeff
Renysmom - Kelly
Chirurgeon - Kim
JCB - Jack
Becx N Gav - Becx
Gav N Becx - Gav N Iphone
Mainegal - Lyn
Disneyholic family - Beth
Mousehouselover - Noni
A.Mickey - Shanan
disneyfan19712006
Yvet
JCB - Jack
WebmasterCorey - Corey
*NikkiBell* - Nikki
Chropistopy - Christy
Albertzerok- Jeremy
ItsMuggsie
ssanders79 - Scott
WDWScout's DH - John
ShellyMinnie - Shelly, The Shrimp Bong Girl
Jediobiwan

I'm interested, depending on when. Just got my D90 yesterday, so I've got lots to learn before December.

I'm in.

Wizarding World of HP?

Wherever is fine with me. Thanks Mike.

Now that sounds right up my alley! DH Farmboy and myself Farmergirl would love to join in! :cool1:

I guess I'm not clear on just what this is Mike. But sign me up anyway!

Depends on when for me. We only have a few days after the cruise and I am not sure yet what we plan to do besides Paul's birthday bash (DATW).

OK folks, please also submit ideas and locations we should hit.

ie, should we all hop on the monorail and hit all the resorts that we can walk to from the monorail like MK and EPCOT resorts. Do you want to focus on inside or outside shots, water or land, And do we want to go do a walking tour of Nassau or Castaway Cay while we are there. We can become "THE GREAT CAMERA HERD" or "THE DIS PAPARAZZI."

SJ - "His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body."

OK folks, please also submit ideas and locations we should hit.

ie, should we all hop on the monorail and hit all the resorts that we can walk to from the monorail like MK and EPCOT resorts. Do you want to focus on inside or outside shots, water or land, And do we want to go do a walking tour of Nassau or Castaway Cay while we are there. We can become "THE GREAT CAMERA HERD" or "THE DIS PAPARAZZI."

SJ - "His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body."

Maybe we should all go to Gatorland after the cruise :)

Count me in as long as its on Friday. I HAVE to go home Saturday. Too much stuff to do the last weekend before Christmas.

As far as where to go, anywhere on property works for me. How about Friday night at Epcot. I bet we could get A LOT of interesting things to photograph. Particularly in the World Showcase. Any time after 5:30 I would think. :rotfl:

Kim

This sounds fun. For me, it just depends on when and where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter