• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post PCC2.0 Photowalk Sign-up **Canceled due to rain**

In may be able to come depending on time, date and locations. I have to go back to work after PCC so my time will be a bit limited.

Depending on when it is I would like to join you...not sure if Jason wants to come or not...I will have to ask him. He gets rather impatient when I am taking a picture. I could also use some help with setting up my camera manually, I just bought my 1st DSLR and I pretty much have just been using the automatic settings. :rolleyes1

Depending on when it is I would like to join you...not sure if Jason wants to come or not...I will have to ask him. He gets rather impatient when I am taking a picture. I could also use some help with setting up my camera manually, I just bought my 1st DSLR and I pretty much have just been using the automatic settings. :rolleyes1

Hi Shanan! :wave2:

I 'know' you from reading Jaime's TRs. I've just recently bought a DSLR as well, so come on over to the photography board and learn with me. :)

Where will the photowalk be?

My 14 day park pass might be expired by the Saturday after the cruise.

Where will the photowalk be?

My 14 day park pass might be expired by the Saturday after the cruise.

From reading Aaron's (ADP) live TR I think Mike is at WDW too right now and he said he was going to scope out the best places to do this.

From reading Aaron's (ADP) live TR I think Mike is at WDW too right now and he said he was going to scope out the best places to do this.

You are correct Becky - Mike is in WDW as of yesterday and he indicated he was planning on scoping out the path for the photowalk while they are there this week.

Tell him to come along I'm sure I'll be doing the same thing.The funny thing is my name is Jason too!

This meet sounds like a lot of fun.
I would like to join but that just all depends on what time this will be held and if it is conflicting with other plans.

I just keep an eye on this thread and as soon as there is more information out there i can check if we can join this!!!

Ooo, nevermind.

This actually conflicts with Ros's bday party/Beaches & Cream Meet, Mike. :(

Thanks for updating the first post. We have a group lunch at Tusker House booked for 2.15pm so we may have to duck out before the end if it's 4 hours.

We don't mind where we go, we had tour resorts on our plan so that is flexible :thumbsup2

Mike,

That sounds like a good plan. I wasn't all that happy with the resort photos I took last year - the inside window lighting is very challenging - so I'll look forward to another chance.

Thanks for organizing it.

I'll be there.

I had some fun shooting non-Disney at the beach this past weekend with birds in flight and surfers. Definitely a change in subject but it was nice. I posted a few on my FB page.

Who wants to go and walk around the world taking pictures and not just of your family (families are welcome, of course). I will post more info as I get some time to update. Feel free to add suggestions for locations around the world, and it does not have to be in a Park (Corey, let's sneak over to Discovery Island).

I'm all about breaking some rules for good photo ops :)

Now that I know the logistics of this, I can sign up again. :) I'm in for the first hour and then am heading over to the Beaches & Cream meet/Ros's bday party.

And we will probably follow you to Beaches and Cream . . . to take photos of course. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter