• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post PCC2.0 Photowalk Sign-up **Canceled due to rain**

We don't get to go on the cruise :sad1:, but could make it for the Photowalk... Are non-cruisers welcome? :) If so, I'd like to be added to the list, and my DH will most likely come too. He's DataTully on the Boards.

We don't get to go on the cruise :sad1:, but could make it for the Photowalk... Are non-cruisers welcome? :) If so, I'd like to be added to the list, and my DH will most likely come too. He's DataTully on the Boards.

With this group? I'm sure everyone is welcome. We're like you, we won't be doing the cruise this year, but are coming to the photo walk :)

I assume it is not too late to sign up for this? Wasn't sure if I was going to have a decent camera but we scrunched a Powershot XS130 IS into the budget whether the spreadsheet liked it or not. Not the camera I was hoping for but good enough for this trip!

I assume it is not too late to sign up for this? Wasn't sure if I was going to have a decent camera but we scrunched a Powershot XS130 IS into the budget whether the spreadsheet liked it or not. Not the camera I was hoping for but good enough for this trip!

No Problem!! You can join the roaming herd!!

The camera is less important that the photographer. Join us and have some fun! Heck, I take pictures with what ever camera is handy, including my Droid! :0)

The camera is less important that the photographer. Join us and have some fun! Heck, I take pictures with what ever camera is handy, including my Droid! :0)

Q. What is your favorite camera?

A. The one you have with you!

I take pics with my Blackberry all the time. I wish I could take my DSLR everywhere, but I use my Blackberry for most everything because it is there with me and it is easily accessible.

I am hoping to get one of these guys before we head out to Florida in a couple of weeks.

Zoom-Q3HD.jpg

It is looking like we will have fantastic weather for the photowalk. Plan is still the same.
-See post #1-

We will meet on the Boardwalk near the boat ramp for the Friendship boats.

Can't wait til the walk! Please add my DH and I to the list of folks that'll be there:

NitroStitch - Lisa
DataTully - Paul

Thanks! See y'all soon!

I would say, No, if it is raining. I think we all want to keep our equipment dry. If it is not raining @ 9:30am, plan on the photowalk still happening (at least a shortened one inside the Boardwalk).

**Canceled due to rain**

OK folks, It is starting to rain over here near the Boardwalk and the radar is not looking favorable.

MLB_0.png

It also looks like my 7 year old is not keeping food down this morning. My condolences/apologies go out to the housekeeping staff at the Swan.

I hope he feels better soon. I think we might brave EPCOT. We brought yellow Mickey ponchos (the plastic things, not Nancy) from a last visit.

I hope your 7 year old feels better soon! I wondered about the weather, nasty as the radar looks. It figures that the only day of rain here is today! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter