Post here regarding WDW cutbacks, changes & Complaints

What are your plans because of cutbacks?

• DEFINITELY canceling....I am very mad at Disney

• Am mad but Still going..This isn't going to change our plans!!!

• Am very mad but haven't made a decision yet

• Am not mad at all.....I LOVE DISNEY!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For as long as I can remember, not all of FW was open until WS closed. The gap may be different but I think that truly is the only change.

Thanks for that insight into marketing...I now have WDW to blame for my overeating and over spending at Epcot!:teeth: Can someone please let me know who to lame for my overeating and buying at the other parks?

I am a little late to jump on this thread but I never really noticed it before..... Do they still not have EE??

Thank you Kuzco,

I saw the info that says there was one but it scared me when I read those older post...phew!! We had based our schewdule around that!! Thanks!! Deah

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY juliette

Where can I find a list of all the cutbacks that everyone is talking about When does all take in to affect Is it on going I will be there on June 30- July 10

End of June- beginning of July is a busy time. We were there at that week last year and the place was hopping... Everything was open late. It was wonderful. I doubt even Disney would dare cut back during July 4th time!

ummm.. not to be stupid but EE was there when i was there a few days ago.. and i found out that the GMR was opening this summer and so is MS:smooth:

Hey BrerLizzie,

Any chance that GMR and MS will be open during the last week of June?

I was hoping for a soft opening of MS at least by then....

I also hope the movie ride is open..We really enjoy it...

i asked a few people at MGM about GMR and they all said Summer and that they were putting in new movies and changing the plot and story a little. They told me all different things about MS, I heard everything from late May to late August. It looked done when I looked at it from the outside (i feel special, i saw over the fence lol) but when i went to MGM and went on Backlot Tour, they went to the black light room and there were 3 or 4 paintings, hung paintings still to be finished and hung up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter