POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!!

What is your Fave PArk in WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• EPCOT

• I can't decide!!! I Love them all the Same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I feel like sending out some cards for the first time since I've been married..but I got no one to send them too (okay, like 3 people). So I want to send them to you all! Can you all PM me your address, and I'll compile it onto a sheet and share with anyone else who cares to do them same. If you don't want me to share your ADDY, just let me know.

OMG! EnglishRose, i'm soo jealous!!!!!

Nanu, I don't think i could ever keep up with Christmas cards! haha! When we first moved in together I got them out every year and pretty early too!! Then all of a sudden it just dried up, we got busier and busier and now I finally stopped buying them! haha!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We got through all of Ella's dance shows. It is snowy and freezing cold here - on our way home tonight we were slipping and sliding everywhere !

Morning all! It's been christmas busy at my little shop, so i've been keeping occupied with that and finishing up the custom orders from my party last weekend. Hope you all are doing well!

Hi gang,
When it rains it pours! First off, hows everyone doing?? As you can imagine i did'nt hit the million dollar jackpot at A/C, But i did brake just about even so i guess i came out on top. To start my thursday, dw went into work and was told she was getting laid off after 12 years with the company, her and 7 others were told that friday (today) was thier last day. How in the world do you lay someone off with 1 days notice, not to mention 12 days before christmas?? Not to futher mention they did that to 7 others in her office?? What dirtbags!!!

Then to top things off 12 hours later at 4 am this morning, my grandfater called me and asked me to call 911 for him as he was having really bad chest pain. First on the scene was a FDNY Fire truck and FDNY ambulance and i felt confort that i knew all the men in my grandfathers house and they all knew me and that it was my grandfather. He did not have a heart attack but came real close to having one, as the doctor said. He has several coranary artries that have 70 to 90% blockages. As of right now he is admitied to the cardiac care center in the hospital and having either a cardiac stent or bypass on monday, they won't know until they get in there and see what can be done and fixed.

Gotta love doctors, his doctor said this needs to be right away, so we booked him for monday. So i say if it needs to done right away, why not right now?? The doctors reply, well the cardiac doctor is off for the weekend, oh ok, so i guess you can only have a cardiac emergency monday thru friday 9 am to 5 pm, right??:mad: I mean, its me right?? Don't they have a back up doctor or a fill in or something?? I love how they make it sound like a major emergency and something that can't wait and then when you inquire why they are waiting close to 3 days they tone it down a little and make it sound not so major emergency. Anyway thats been my thursady and friday, hey i guess how worse can it get right??

ON a side note, i'm happy to report today(dec 15) is my 30th birthday:banana: But if anyone ask's i'm 24.:thumbsup2 :cool2:
I get to go to work for my birthday, yay!

Aw, sorry about your wife and grandfather, too!

But Happy 30th birthday!

Tink--I like your new countdown! I really want to go back to WDW. Maybe you'll have to come up with a really good excuse while your down there.

:rotfl: DH just shoveled the driveway, and then the tail end of the storm hit....its all white again!

Hello... I am at the mercy of my niece (not blood niece but my co workers daughter who lives closed by and had adopted me as her aunt when she was 8 and now she is 17 y/o) when it comes to the 'puter. I still have not decided what to get since I am still waiting what my insurance money would look like since I am out of work for the next 12 weeks. Today is my 1st post op appointment since surgery last Dec. 4 and I am def'ly be negotiating that 12 weeks to maybe 8 :faint:

The surgery was great and not what I expected. I was in at 6AM and got prep at around 7AM and was wheeled in at 7:30AM 2 hours later I was being wheeled in to my room. Slept the whole Tuesday, woke up the next morning with omelet,potatoes and biscuit. IV line was taken at mid day was ask to go clean myself in the bathroom (that part was painful!!!). Lunch came and had ried chicken, more potatoes and peas. Was sked to do no.1 and was able to do it 2x , was not expected to do no.2 and by 3:30PM I was handed my discharge paper and was on my limo service (a part of the reason why I divorced my family! story to follow) at 4PM. I had been home since then. Finally was able to get out yesterday to go to church but was a bit hard since my truck dont have running boards so climbing in was a bit complicated. Today I am going for my check up at noon.

Thank you for all the warm happy thoughts that was sent my way. It was very much comforting that there are peeps who care and know you exist in this world.

Short version of the cause of the divorced. Everybody was busy to take in consideration my schedule for surgery or broke or to scared that they might get stuck taking care of me after surgery. It is sad that you cant choose your family and I am thankful to have such great friends like you. I got more phone calls from people from here than from my own family. Again I thank you all for everything.

Aw, Timmy...I would've driven you. Its not too far! Plus, I was already down there from the trip. I could've stayed a few extra days. Don't be afraid to ask! Glad you are feeling better.

Timmy- :grouphug: I hope your doing well. I'm sorry your family acted that way. :grouphug:

Hiya Nicole... so far I am doing much better than last week.... :cool1: no more narcotics for the past 48 hours!!!:woohoo:

Aw, Timmy...I would've driven you. Its not too far! Plus, I was already down there from the trip. I could've stayed a few extra days. Don't be afraid to ask! Glad you are feeling better.

Thanks Rebecca... next time I will def'ly be looking for you :hug:

check up was great... wound is healing nicely... I just got yelled at with the shoe I was wearing... Well my truck dont have running boards and yesterday when I went out with my snicks on it was hard to get on.. so I tried my boots well.. it is not that high... 2 1/2 inch ... getting in the truck was the same as snick but I did not bother going back in.. instead off I drove to the hospital... well let just say he was not thrilled to see me...:confused3 my dr that is...

Now Timmy - what did you have done??? :confused3

I hope youre back to yourself soon - in any case. :hug:

Timmy -
Glad to see you update. I was worried about you. I am sorry about your family :o( Hope your recovery keeps going smoothly !

Good to hear from you TImmy! Sorry about your familythough, stuff like that really stinks :sad2: I'm happy to hear that you are recovering well.

Ugh, something just dawned on me. If anyone used my address from the valentine's list and it gets returned to sender...its because I moved. I still get mail sometimes from that address, but I just realized I've gotten hardly any Christmas cards and this is why.

Okay, my worries were unfounded. I am still getting my cards from my old address...but the probably is apparently you have to send out cards to get cards.:laughing:

So what's everyone up to?

Now Timmy - what did you have done??? :confused3

I hope youre back to yourself soon - in any case. :hug:

I had to have the fibroid removed but they left everything in the oven so yes I am still intact!:lmao:

Timmy -
Glad to see you update. I was worried about you. I am sorry about your family :o( Hope your recovery keeps going smoothly !

:thumbsup2 just came from the mall today... so I must be doing OK :woohoo:

Good to hear from you TImmy! Sorry about your familythough, stuff like that really stinks :sad2: I'm happy to hear that you are recovering well.

it is a blessing... I never knew what single means now I am loving it!:cloud9:

So what's everyone up to?

rest and shop and planning for my next trip :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter