POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!!

What is your Fave PArk in WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• EPCOT

• I can't decide!!! I Love them all the Same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! I am making out my Christmas cards tonight... I have Michelle, CAT, Timmy, Chris, Nicole, Jen, Tia and Lori.... I am missing Rebecca, and PJ.... anyone else :confused3 PM me!!! Hope to be back on the DIS regularly very soon. I miss you all!!!!!!:santa:

Hey everyone - Yes I am still ALIVE!!!! :) Sometimes I think just barely though.....

Timmy - I'm glad all went well...I have been checking up on you via your blog...I'm so sorry about your family....life would be so much easier if we could choose them!

Pj, that's how I lost my first "real" job....I was an addiciton counselor at Parkside, and the boss came into our 4 person office the day before Thanksgiving, and said - oh btw we're paying you thru jan 1, but don't come back, we're closing the unit. - Happy Holidays! - UGH So I'm sorry about y our dw!

We're doing ok I guess....I forgot when I last updated you...my mom ended up back in the hospital with chf again, then they discovered her kidneys stopped working, so she's been on dialysis every other day, it really sucks:sad2: She hasn't really adjusted well to it..."they" say she can & will, but I'm still waiting.

Then, my aunt - whom I'm pretty close to, she's my godmother, was put inpatient with pneumonia....

THEN - I decided to have a uterine ablation done - no big deal really, I was only down & out maybe 48 hours

THEN - the bank decided to give Mike $10,000 in bank stock as a year end bonus...that's great because in 5 or 6 years it will be easily be worth 10 times that...so what's bad about it? We had to pay taxes on $10k! in his last paycheck....so after insurance, regular 401k, and taxes he brought home a whopping $154.76....Thank God I had all the presents bought already, but I'm scrambling to buy groceries this week...if it were a regular week we could live off our freezer till next Friday easily....but I have no clue what we're doign for Christmas Eve or Day......

THEN - Can you believe there's more? The brakes on Mike's car went completely OUT on his way to work today...he had to use the emergency brake to stop....so that bill will be hefty I'm sure...

I sound like a whiney brat! sorry! I don't mean to be. I am grateful and blessed. I have 2 beautiful children, a husband that does his best, wonderful friends and everything I could possibly need....but when it all rains down in buckets it really does get to me sometimes.

The girls are off for the next 2 weeks, so I'm hoping some down time will be good for us all.

THEN - I decided to have a uterine ablation done - no big deal really, I was only down & out maybe 48 hours

What'd you think of the ablation? Novasure?

Im telling you, each cycle is lighter and lighter - its crazy!!! :thumbsup2

Oh Chris that's crazy about the brakes! I don't know anything about bank stock...can you sell some of it just to tide you over? DH has some too, but he just gets $12 checks every quarter for the dividends. I keep telling him to roll it over, but he won't.

What'd you think of the ablation? Novasure?

Im telling you, each cycle is lighter and lighter - its crazy!!! :thumbsup2

The procedure itself was easy.....Although she had a bit of trouble "getting in" apparently having 3 kids via c-section, and never actually going into labor = a very stubborn cervix!!! I know pj TMI!

I'm hoping I have those results! I'll let you know in 28 days!!! hahah

Oh Chris that's crazy about the brakes! I don't know anything about bank stock...can you sell some of it just to tide you over? DH has some too, but he just gets $12 checks every quarter for the dividends. I keep telling him to roll it over, but he won't.

Nah, not really because the bank is still so new....it's really not worth more than the $10k right now....they granted in at 2007 prices...once the quarterly report is released next month we will already have doubled the money....so Mr. Banker is looking thru the forest.....while I'm looking at the trees & seeing them bare!!!!!

We actually wrote a check off our home equity line to pay for the brakes & put some money in our checking account.....so we'll be fine...just something we have to pay off after the holidays....Mike says that's the reason we have it...to use in emergencies....it's at a really low % & there's a ton of room on it, we used it to do the entire addition on the house 5 years ago......so while I still would have preferred a MONEY bonus.....I'm better today than I was yesterday with it.

Alright everyone, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, since i'm not sure when I will get a chance to hop back on again!!

Hugs to you all and I'm glad we are still chatting!!!!

Have a great holiday everyone!!

(I'm almost at 200 sales, i'm flying this season!!)

Merry Christmas!!! What are everyone's plans? Yesterday we had DH's extended family's Christmas party (18 at our house!):eek: , tonite we have an OUTDOOR church service, and tomorrow we are going to his parents house. Then the rest of the week we'll visit my parents.

Good Morning!

Chris-:grouphug:

Plans for Christmas-My parents are in Las Vegas so we will celebrate on Saturday, but I'm sure we'll do something with Steven's family tomorrow.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas everyone !!

Cat - I got your card !! I loved the pictures of the boys with your dog - too cute !!

We went to Breakfast with Santa this morning at the downtown aquarium. We had SO much fun. it was so nice to have a visit with Santa and not have to stand in line at the mall for 2 hours !! The pictures are on my blog ( in siggie) if anyone would like to see the pictures.

Today is also my dad's birthday so we are spending the evening dining and opening presents. Hooray !!

Then tomorrow we are doing our family Christmas here at the house and in the afternoon will head over to my parents house to spend the afternoon and evening with them.

merrychristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas... I love all the cards/Christmas Picture... thank you... I will do better next time I promise!!!:rolleyes1

timmy-this is the first year i've ever sent out cards. I think I got everyone but pj since I don't have his address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter